Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Cebu White Sand Resort - Weekend Day Pass for 6pax + Eat All you can Buffet for P2,250 (Ensogo)

sold! thanks istorya!

Default Re: Cebu White Sand Resort - Weekend Day Pass for 6pax + Eat All you can Buffet for P2,250 (Ensogo)

Oh wow who would have thought that they would need an authorization.... Anyways if u havent emailed them, u can just give me the letter of authorization next week... Well surely be at sm either friday ir thursday

Banned User
    Blog Entries

well sa akong case ky naa naman gud cla sa resort. manghagis na jud ko if paadtoon pko didto.. what they asked was through email lang ky at least dali ra.. but mas maayu tawagi lang ang resort pra maklaro.. ako jud na cla ireklamo sa ensogo boot2x ba ug buhat og policy..

Quote Originally Posted by poisontree View Post
    thanks for this info! this was not in the fine print. if mao ni ang case, possible makahasol jud. sold vouchers so would just inform them bout this. and if i may ask, unsa ning email authorization? dapat email jud?

Blog Entries

^had a problem with them (white sands) yesterday. I called them and inform na lain mu-avail sa akong voucher yesterday . I gave the name of my friend, and the reservations said that i dont need to email for authorization kay sila lang muforward sa name sa frontdesk. pero! gpangitaan jud sila ug authorization! may na lang to naa ko sa balay kay nakaemail ko dayun.

up lng for other buyers to be informed.

5.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12