Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

big guys means big under the table, ayt? piracy itself is open to everywhere which they can't even control it.

paadtoa na silag emall, gabaha ddto ang pirated, i was there last last sunday

ka lo-oy pud sa mga companies na raid oi.. mahal man diod ang mga legit nga software gud.. faet.. wala man gud sad alternative open source ang uban software gud..

Quote Originally Posted by sercor::jhumzki View Post
    paadtoa na silag emall, gabaha ddto ang pirated, i was there last last sunday
    Wala rana katunga sa COLON.

Quote Originally Posted by unfamous View Post
    Patay gyud ani ang mga internet cafes ug small companies.
    I think di sila ma worried ani because most of internet cafes here in Cebu are using OEM Windows OS. Also, some of them are member of ICAC.So, di silla ka basta-bastag install ug mga pirated versions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by graveyard666 View Post
    I just heard from a friend that Optical Media Board will conduct all Cebu Business Companies - either small,medium or large enterprises to audit software applications used either licensed or not. The conduction of operation this coming April 13, 2009.

I also heard that some companies are in panic buying legit softwares from their IT Vendors..

Please be aware of it to all business out there and those who work from companies in IT to check out.
    Let's see how this gonna happen.

totally agree dugay na sila ani wala pajud nahiutabo heheheheh......... sa kadaghan cafe sa cebu

Quote Originally Posted by kabz View Post
    totally agree dugay na sila ani wala pajud nahiutabo heheheheh......... sa kadaghan cafe sa cebu
    as i've known from a friend who got their company sent a letter and a call to check audit their softwares used in a friend. i know not microsoft products are they up to. AUTODESK and Adobe Softwares are part of the inspection. Also i called up our IT Vendor yesterday that a known manufacturing company in MEPZ are purchasing them worth a million plus for legit softwares used in their operation.

I think this letter sent to business companies in big scale range are part of marketing strategies to come up better sales in their products. A lot of them are in panic buying now? Most legit softwares are expensive that's why some of them involuntarily used pirate ones to minimize cost in their operations to survive.

An internet cafe I frequent was recently preparing their OEM disks for the OMB inspection as well. The cafe is a member of ICAC and they did'nt seem worried to me.

O.T.:

BTW.....Windows XP Home can be used in a Internet cafe? I thought Windows XP Pro ang gamiton para cafe kay Windows XP Home is well for the home not for a business.

Yehey! Mag open source na tang tanan!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast