Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thisisit View Post
    Pass sah lang ko, d kaau q nahan laptop, di pud nako magamit

Selling rams and buying case, gogogo

Willing to TRADE the RAMS TO YOUR CPU COOLER LGA1366 PM Me or post bellow your CPU COoler!! I will add cash if necessary

Willing to TRADE the RAMS TO YOUR CPU COOLER LGA1366 PM Me or post bellow your CPU COoler!! I will add cash if necessary

Meetup only from monday to friday, only in SM and AYALA or IT park, need public places for trade..

Willing to TRADE the RAMS and the LGA775 bundle TO YOUR CPU COOLER LGA1366 PM Me or post bellow your CPU COoler!! I will add cash if necessary

Meetup only from monday to friday, only in SM and AYALA or IT park, need public places for trade..

Hehe napa ni imo case sir? E txt ko sir para txtmate nata,, 09324636809, hehe

Willing to TRADE the RAMS and the LGA775 bundle TO YOUR CPU COOLER LGA1366 PM Me or post bellow your CPU COoler!! I will add cash if necessary

up ko aniiiiii !!!

@ramborasta busy ai! ahahaha..

Selling rams nlang aq concentration now !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LadYKilleR8520 View Post

@ramborasta busy ai! ahahaha..
    na.busy jud gamay, bai john sa work... next week... active napud ko ani.... wapa jud ko ka.copy bah! text nay ko, ha? next week... tuesday pohon!

up napud ko ani! eheheh

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast