Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Atheist is a bad person?

Quote Originally Posted by arisarnado
    toinks. unsa man tawn ni na post oi. hehe

di ba bawal man pud mag-post2x diri regarding religion? hehe

suggestion lang po
    toinks!!! the title of the thread is not asking us to discuss religion....it's merely asking us to discuss if an atheist is a bad person (or not).

in the course of the discussion, siyempre you cannot avoid mentioning about "religion"..but hangtud did2 na lang na siya...we need not elaborate about religion kay lahi na na nga istorya.

padayon mga igsoon!

Hmm, i'm asking about the framework of an Atheist in my previous posting. If they do not believe in God, how are they guided by?

no!! iman atheist pro im a good girl man hikhikhik...

I think that Atheist are guided by default . Know what i mean?

well i think Atheist is guided by science...
    because sceince has a solid proof against God's work...
    its a matter of logical(religion) and physical(science) way of believing...,

Quote Originally Posted by gilbz
    toinks!!! the title of the thread is not asking us to discuss religion....it's merely asking us to discuss if an atheist is a bad person (or not).

in the course of the discussion, siyempre you cannot avoid mentioning about "religion"..but hangtud did2 na lang na siya...we need not elaborate about religion kay lahi na na nga istorya.

padayon mga igsoon!
    hahaha ok [br]Posted on: October 21, 2006, 06:35:57 PM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by stradnus
    well i think Atheist is guided by science...
    because sceince has a solid proof against God's work...
    its a matter of logical(religion) and physical(science) way of believing...,
    i think mas choy if guided by instinct :P hehe

i think not... ila lang jud na toohan nga d sila motoo pero d man cguro na Bad...

sakto gyud na! for as long as a person is law-abiding and has no intentions of causing harm to others...and they respect the opinion of those who believe in the existence of a god. ayaw lang na sila padebateha (believers vs atheists) kay mag-tuyok-tuyok na lang ang istoryang walay kahumanan. pagtoo man gud na nila. atheists are just those type of people that does not subscribe to blind faith.

the question whether atheists are bad or not, should be contextualized in a certain moral standpoint. Of kors, for "Mainstream" Chrisitians and among others, they see Atheism as a Devil's work. Should we not forget that there are "religions" that holds atheistic grounds, there are strains in Buddhism and Hinduism that are atheistic.

Atheists are weird people. They are either Intellectual, in a sense that they ground their beliefs in reason and logic, or they are presumptious people who finds it in their fancy to be atheists because it has a certain tinge of independence, indifference, rebellion-kinda-sense, that-which-makes-them-stand-out-from-the-crowd; to make it short, an assertion of identity and self-meaning that would validate a pathetic existence.

intelligence? or perhaps fancy?...so are atheists bad or not? well, it just depends...

No its not bad. Ang akong wonder how would an Atheist go about life, discerning between good and bad, if they dont have that spiritual foundation to begin with. You have to have guiding values in life. Mao na i said they will be guided by default. Meaning, in the end they will still go back to their maker and who is that? God.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast