Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

bro PALONGKILANG,

PM me your email add

Quote Originally Posted by Palongkilang View Post
    Hi to all business minded istoryans. I need your inputs about this business.

My wife P.O. business partner who recently have an early retirement from a well known company in Mandaue is now back as an agent of Rent-A-Car. She is actually have a 12 years experience as an agent of rent-a-car. She gets a 20% share for every customer she got. Currently she have 50K/month billing to one of there regular customer. She told my wife that the minimum average rent is 1.5K/day. At present the rent-a-car company she is working with is having a shortage of vehicle and she proposed to us to invest on this business and she will be our agent.

Assuming that my capital will be the amount I will be paying for the down payment for the brand new car and the monthly dues will be from the monthly income including the maintenance cost (regular change oil, etc.).
    - How long I could get the ROI.
    - What is the usual arrangement with the driver.
    - What is the ideal car for for this kind of business. (The proposed car was Toyota Vios.)
    Also, to avoid the high maintenance/repair cost my plan is to sell the car after the warranty period ends usually 3 years and replace with a new one, because I don’t have a mechanical background for car repairs. (If ever this will be a successful business.)

I still plan to continue with my job (bisag faet ka a u) until this business becomes stable. If in God’s will, my wife will be partly managing the business because she is also working, but the problem is my wife is not knowledgeable about cars she just recently learned how to drive. The only advantage, brand new car has no head ache.

Anybody here can please share your tips about this business... Basin ang agent ug and driver lang ang ma bolahan ani.

Any inputs about this business will be highly appreciated.

TIA.
    Hello!
    I am planning to buy a car this December 2014 and want to propose to those who are also interested in putting up a rent a car business to do a partnership with me. I know well when it come to vehicle troubleshooting because i am an automotive graduate. I might help to your shortage of vehicles but wondering about your location because i live in marikina city. Please let me know if somebody is interested to be my business partner. God Bless!

Is it a good business to have a rental service ? I think - yes for example this site is about car rental
    services and it makes a lot of money I'm sure !

Default Here, just started BUT paused for the meantime because of COVID...

Created bohol car rental website around January 2020, but because of COVID-19, I paused it for the meantime. Sigh!

ahhhhh sadds sdddddddddddddd

A friend of mine is in the car rental business. But soon I will buy his business. He's about to leave for Europe for good and is ready to sell it to me. He is now looking for the documents needed to sell a business and as soon as he finds one, we will make a deal with him. Been wanting to get into business for a long time, he just taught me all the tricks of what to do. It turned out to be a lot more complicated than I had imagined. But I like it, and that is the main thing. Are you in business, and if so, what kind of business?

If we talk about car rental as a business, then I never thought to try myself in this direction. But I liked the car rental in Odessa https://catcar.ua/odessa/ I was pleased to use this service.

How many interesting comments! But I would like to know how you can start your own business? I'm new to this business and I don't know anything yet, who can tell me something?

Since I want to open my own small business in the near future, I wanted to know everything about it. Therefore, I found a small business podcast on the Internet and there was a lot of useful and necessary information in it that should help me in the future when running my business! I recommend you to familiarize yourself with it, it may be very useful for you!

Yes, I am into the rent-a-car business. My company, dubai showroom car provides a wide range of vehicles for customers to choose from, including economy cars, luxury vehicles, and SUVs. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and competitive pricing. Our goal is to make the rental process as seamless and stress-free as possible for our customers. Additionally, we make sure to keep our fleet up to date and well-maintained to ensure the safety and satisfaction of our clients. If you're in need of a rental car, I highly recommend checking out dubai showroom car for all your car rental needs.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast