Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my reaction

Default Re: my reaction

@koto: know what we, girls, do have instincts..and its recomended (hehehe...)..yuh, I mean it.. we do sense if there's something that's bothering with our companion especially with guys...And according to what u said that she already knew that you really like her,then, those could be hints in predicting or having an intelligent guess with what ure going to ask her... I did that a lot of times before (exactly the same question and interruption)...and I did those because I don't want the guy to continue what he's going to say or ask...to minimize the pressure of being speechless afterwards or to avoid being asked of what I really feel... so, u don't have to think that much why it happened..

for now, my advise is...don't expect much...just continue loving her..and treasure every moments u shared with each other...

Quote Originally Posted by lover_online
    @koto: know what we, girls, do have instincts..and its recomended (hehehe...)..yuh, I mean it.. we do sense if there's something that's bothering with our companion especially with guys...And according to what u said that she already knew that you really like her,then, those could be hints in predicting or having an intelligent guess with what ure going to ask her... I did that a lot of times before (exactly the same question and interruption)...and I did those because I don't want the guy to continue what he's going to say or ask...to minimize the pressure of being speechless afterwards or to avoid being asked of what I really feel... so, u don't have to think that much why it happened..

for now, my advise is...don't expect much...just continue loving her..and treasure every moments u shared with each other...
    Ya, i agree to that, i guess ill just stick to her as best friends, i think ill try to stop having/developing feelings for her, if i can, then i will cuz the more i love her the more i feel the pain," basin ma buang ko sa kasakit" hehee.
    pero lisod gyud, sya man gud ang nakit an nga exact dream girl that i use to imagine/fantasize back in High school days, if storya mi sa ako mga silingan about our true imaginary crush hehee,(ako gi pa introduce) even my neighbor can tell nga sya gyud ang girl na ako gi pangita,..
    waaaa lisoda ani oi, hehee gi lang... maybe maybe maybe... before/after november either siya or lain naalng ( change of hearts..)Â*

well, she might be ur dream gurl but remember, there's no ideal person when the right one comes along...I mean, ur dream girl might not always be the right girl for you...nevertheless, I can't blame you for what ure feeling...any other person would feel the same way like u do if they're wearing ur shoes...

Quote Originally Posted by lover_online
    well, she might be ur dream gurl but remember, there's no ideal person when the right one comes along...I mean, ur dream girl might not always be the right girl for you...nevertheless, I can't blame you for what ure feeling...any other person would feel the same way like u do if they're wearing ur shoes...
    hehe i agree, to that, Thanks...

It's my pleasure....

6.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12