Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default how to block stolen phones?

Quote Originally Posted by teyobski
    if u really want to block your stolen fon...i can help u...i came from ntc...kaila nako ang mga engineers dha! just bring 1 copy of ur valid ID,receipt of your fon or the sticker in the box...mao rana! naa lang kay fill up-an didto gamay! way problema k accomodating na cla sa NTC...
    tanx dude!

Quote Originally Posted by pogy_uy
    Quote Originally Posted by teyobski
    if u really want to block your stolen fon...i can help u...i came from ntc...kaila nako ang mga engineers dha! just bring 1 copy of ur valid ID,receipt of your fon or the sticker in the box...mao rana! naa lang kay fill up-an didto gamay! way problema k accomodating na cla sa NTC...
    tanx dude!
    Ma block ba ghapon bsan dili nokia.

OTPogy_uy) Nakawatan nasad ka cellphone bai

hi people.. unsaon nako pag change ug IMEI sa 6600?? naka palit man gud kog phone nya dili maka access sa tanan network bisan open line

Quote Originally Posted by daxc
    hi people.. unsaon nako pag change ug IMEI sa 6600?? naka palit man gud kog phone nya dili maka access sa tanan network bisan open line
    yah nakapalit ka ug kinawat bay kay g block man na ang imo IMEI sa NTC.dili naman cguro na ma ilisan kay serial number man na sa imo phone.

Quote Originally Posted by samsungster
    dont waste your time to go to NTC...just forget your stolen phone! I went to NTC last year to block my NOKIA 3310. I filled some forms then until today my 3310 is still working. Actually my phone was not lost but only to test NTC if they really can block. Please believe it!
    WOW U REALY DID THIS? HEHE
    ill should try this just for the heck of it hehehe!

yeah its true though, ntc isnt very efficient at their job!
    even this crap about regulating unit sales, how can they when they dont even understand the problem.

and how stupid are they stating that all dealers should regester blah blah blah then believing that retailer shops are all dealers meaning all several thousand cellshop in the philippines are so called authorized dealers!

not to mention that they dont believe in so called referb or recon units!
    yes, in a meeting i had with the director and several ntc officers, one of them actually stated that there is no such thing as referb. only repaired 2nd units.

they cant get it to their heads that these so called referbs are accuatlly imitation. a cheap knock off! and they are really brand new. its being manufactured by 3rd party unknown factory in china that only makes it look and form like the orig but using cheapo parts and they actualy redesign some of the circuitry to utilze less number of parts to lower cost even further.

Anyways, if you have the spare time. i still think you should try having it blocked.

gizmo text line +63918-94-GIZMO (0918-94-44966)
    NOW HIRING we also accept dealers & freelance agents

unless you can show proof of purchase, then it would be illigal to have this done. im sorry.

why did u buy this phone anyways? i guess this is one of those "charge to experience" thingy huh?

try mo nalang isauli sa nabilhan mo.
    and try purchasing a phone from a reliable shop next time
    like gizmo cellphone wizard in emall

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by markyap
    unless you can show proof of purchase, then it would be illigal to have this done. im sorry.

why did u buy this phone anyways? i guess this is one of those "charge to experience" thingy huh?

try mo nalang isauli sa nabilhan mo.
    and try purchasing a phone from a reliable shop next time
    like gizmo cellphone wizard in emall
    Yep. Mark is right (and we are hoping that you can still return the said phone to the seller.) But then, you may also just forget about thinking bout it anymore. sorry.

Maybe this story rings a bell... Click HERE

In the end, cowards are those who follow the dark side.

No its not stolen, it doesnt register to SUN, i dont think its blocked by sun either but it registers in all other networks. Maybe I will have it open line or something.

for mark yap:
    you must try by yourself. i know most people in the ntc since the 80's during the peak of vhf radios. they told me that they dont have the control in blocking the phones. everything is in the hands of the mobile carriers. parang hangang paper works lang sila.

Quote Originally Posted by samsungster
    for mark yap:
    you must try by yourself. i know most people in the ntc since the 80's during the peak of vhf radios. they told me that they dont have the control in blocking the phones. everything is in the hands of the mobile carriers. parang hangang paper works lang sila.
    pasahay lang lagi ni sila.
    networks/carriers say ntc gyud kailagan ka adto sila ang control ana.
    ntc pud carriers lang ang maka buhat anything about it.
    hay nako. mao ni di gyud mu asenso ang pinas.

in fairness to ntc, they are only trying to do their best but the big problem is that they dont have proper and right information to work on. thats why they are making wrong actions and measures to facilitate the public.
    in a way they are blinded bya gyud.

this reminds me of an article i read in the newspaper that went something like ntc shocked to know that these telecom giants have been over pricing the public with airtime rates. this only came to their attention when sun launched unlimited rate for 250.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast