View Poll Results: where would you go for a law school if you are already workingpls select 2 options

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • university of san carlos

61 45.86%
  • university of cebu

35 26.32%
  • usjr

34 25.56%
  • university of the visayas

8 6.02%
  • southwestern university

10 7.52%
  • usp

12 9.02%
  • others

9 6.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

thanks alot everyone... i went to UC this afternoon.. mga 25t ang tuition including miscellaneous fees.. motake ko sa exam... wala diay executive class sa uc i am now considering usjr... although layo ang travel pero nindot man pud hinoon kay saturday ug sunday raman ang klase.. pila sad kaha ang tuition?

Mahala na gyd diay sa uban schools noh.mga almost 8 thousand naman ang difference sa USPF to thing pareha ra ug classroom aircon mas nindot pa gani mi ug klassroom and nice pud ug campus.

i passed the exam na sa uc.. pero il check usjr pa.. sa uc kay libre wifi sa ila library.. naa sad kaha ni na feature sa ubang libraries gaapas sad ko ani.... at least maka research ta anytime without bringing a lot of books..just your laptop d ba ...

Quote Originally Posted by waelhi1234 View Post
    i passed the exam na sa uc.. pero il check usjr pa.. sa uc kay libre wifi sa ila library.. naa sad kaha ni na feature sa ubang libraries gaapas sad ko ani.... at least maka research ta anytime without bringing a lot of books..just your laptop d ba ...
    Sa USP free sad ang wi fi sa Libary and sa department and some of the classrooms.

Usc.............

hi wael hehe.. this is actually one of the questions nga ganahan pod nako iask. now I'm gearing towards USJR na pod since nice kaayo ang executive classes. I'd really like to work pod while studying.
    Kanus-a man ka enrol? Pwede classmate ta? hihi...

o_bama, dili halata nga love kaayo nimo imong alma mater

di sad carolianian man ko bai, naa ko sa USP after the 2 failue rule sa USC, im just telling u guys the advantages if sa USP mo mag law kung work mo and the same time.

The thing is mas bigatin ang mga professors sa USJ-R and its tradition of excellence as one member of the RECOLETOS LAW CENTER is really effective since daghang mga professors from San Sebastian College- Recoletos in Manila (which presently produced the latest topnotcher in the bar exam) kay mag-special lecture pud sa mga undergrad.

Also nindot pud kaayo ang ilang bag-o nga mga court rooms, patterned after the hardvard university's law classrooms. Masuya jud ming mga undergrad unyag agi sa ila area... he he...

" But 90 percent of your success will be based on your attitude on how will you handle the pressure of studying in a law school , only 10 percent is contributed by your family, and your school " matod pa sa among professor nga CPA- Lawyer na karon.

So Good Luck and may God Bless You!

i'm also planning to go into law school soon but my question is, if executive classes, can it cover all the things that are covered by 5 days of classes (monday to friday)

Quote Originally Posted by kok3n View Post
    i'm also planning to go into law school soon but my question is, if executive classes, can it cover all the things that are covered by 5 days of classes (monday to friday)

Yes ky 5 years man sad ang program instead of 4 years.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast