Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wordpress Table

up............................

Please help guys......

walay maloloy.on dha ug kasing2?, please help me

schoolwork ni or work jud? taas2 naman gud ang mga adlaw nga milabay, no offense sir pero syaro wa jud kay nasearch sa kasimple sa imong ganahan buhaton.

Quote Originally Posted by nomnomnom View Post
    schoolwork ni or work jud? taas2 naman gud ang mga adlaw nga milabay, no offense sir pero syaro wa jud kay nasearch sa kasimple sa imong ganahan buhaton.

school ni boss... paxenxa kaayo boss ha?, pero talagsa rman gd ko ka.search ky ting.exam na sd...
    pwede rako nimo tudluan boss?,

If this continues to be like this, it looks like nobody would want to help somebody who never even tried.

At least show them where you are at right now. Show them that you "tried" to do something.

*Unsolicited opinion*
    To me you haven't researched long enough. Maybe not even an hour or two? This is just my opinion though, I might be wrong, because if you just researched seriously, then I think you would have solved your problem way before you came here, because already you know what you want and you just have to type it on Google.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by g_em View Post
    If this continues to be like this, it looks like nobody would want to help somebody who never even tried.

At least show them where you are at right now. Show them that you "tried" to do something.

*Unsolicited opinion*
    To me you haven't researched long enough. Maybe not even an hour or two? This is just my opinion though, I might be wrong, because if you just researched seriously, then I think you would have solved your problem way before you came here, because already you know what you want and you just have to type it on Google.

Good luck!
    Exactly my point.

tip lang pud TS, if you really want your programming questions answered faster, istorya.net is not your best bet. Stackoverflow is.

7.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12