Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Which Family KTV has better sound system Crossroad's K-1 or BTC's Pod 5

still pod 5 for me :mrgreen: better ang sounds definitely !

Default Re: Which Family KTV has better sound system Crossroad's K-1 or BTC's Pod 5

POD 5 sounds better, better food to boot.

Anyone tasted the sisig at K1? Luod kaayo! I though it was just one time pero luod gyud di'ay when I tasted it again & again.

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr

Anyone tasted the sisig at K1? Luod kaayo! I though it was just one time pero luod gyud di'ay when I tasted it again & again.
    hehehehe... luod nya tilaw balikĀ²...

i tasted their sisig myself and definitely unimpressed. with that price? i'd rather buy it from some cheap but clean karenderia somewhere.

does it matter?

on second thought, i guess importante ang sound system especially if you'll have to listen to a friend who really can't carry a tune. hehehe

seriously, i like k-1. never been to pod5, i heard bad reviews. it's too expensive daw...even if it has a newer sound system, i don't think it's worth paying that much more....after all, it's not like u go to these places to record an album..it's all about having fun!!! and maybe getting drunk!!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by butterrfly
    seriously, i like k-1. never been to pod5, i heard bad reviews. it's too expensive daw...even if it has a newer sound system, i don't think it's worth paying that much more....after all, it's not like u go to these places to record an album..it's all about having fun!!! and maybe getting drunk!!! hehe
    You've never been to POD 5 and you've been misinformed. I've been to both places a LOT. Prices at both places are similar, actually POD 5 is slightly cheaper.

really? hmm....guess my sources weren't as reliable as i thought. hehe anyways, thanks for the tip! i'll check the place out the next chance i get.

Quote Originally Posted by crinkle
    Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr

hehehehe... luod nya tilaw balikĀ²...

i tasted their sisig myself and definitely unimpressed. with that price? i'd rather buy it from some cheap but clean karenderia somewhere.

i didn't buy it the 2nd & 3rd time around but i still tasted it basin na usab or wala lang gyud lami pag 1st time. wa gyud di'ay lami!

I would choose POD5 =) Better in terms of service and equipment . See for yourself

Pod5 lang ko kay naa mi discount gamay...

and even without discounts, it's still slightly cheaper than K1... i like the place better too coz it's at BTC... so you have to option to meet up with friends first at one of BTC's restaurants before hanging out at Pod5...

Pod 5 ko!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast