Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Passport View Post
    this is not the religion forum miss..

i am posting a thread about the practicality of an expiration.

talk about sanctity.. hell... in some cultures, a piece of rock can be sacred. that is all in the mind..
    ayaw lang ka stronk gud. Not everything is about religion because I'm a free-thinker and not a religious fanatic.
    What I'm saying is, if you want to be utmost practical about it, then why undergo marriage at all -save yourself tons of expenses in the process. That's why I suggested to live as common-law spouses instead.

Try to be open-minded about what I'm trying to say instead of letting your so-called "Sacred Rock" impede/cloud your reasoning.

no, dili ko mosugot. what is bind by god should not be separated by man.

Quote Originally Posted by gazmembrane View Post
    ayaw lang ka stronk gud. Not everything is about religion because I'm a free-thinker and not a religious fanatic.
    What I'm saying is, if you want to be utmost practical about it, then why undergo marriage at all -save yourself tons of expenses in the process. That's why I suggested to live as common-law spouses instead.

Try to be open-minded about what I'm trying to say instead of letting your so-called "Sacred Rock" impede/cloud your reasoning.
    so in your opinion, there is no such thing as sanctity when i register my car with the LTO.. when i become licensed by the PRC in the exercise of my profession, when i possess and own a licensed firearm... the list is long if you really think "freely"

if your issue is sanctity, we are not on the same frequency here.

common law spouses live like dogs... you can perhaps understand that.. the thinking should be free.

marriage with an expiration date is an idea i think is a better version of marriage version 1.0

let me call it then ... marriage version 2.0

Blog Entries
    i always believe that marriage is a sacred thing.once you decide to get married,panindigan mo.honor it,value it.effort- effort din sana para mapanatili ang magandang samahan.

kaya lang kasi,sa panahon ngayon iba na..wala ng halaga ang kasal.ganon na lang kadali ang desisyon para maghiwalay at talikuran ang sinumpaan.nakakalungkot.

ok naman sana ang suggestion.kesa magsuffer sa magulong pagsasama,mas maigi na nga yata yung ganon..pero,ang kinatatakot ko lang,baka maabuso..coz people will think or will rush into a decision na "cge pakasal tayo at pag hindi tayo nagkasundo,eh di maghiwalay.tutal naman mag eexpire naman ang kasal natin"

ganon lang kadali? parang nawalan na lang din ng value ang sacramento ng kasal.

in my opinion,mas maigi pa ring pag isipan ng mabuti ang desisyong magpakasal..kung hindi sigurado,wag na lang..

Blog Entries
    pwede ra... basta way bayad ang renewal!

Di ko mosugot kay mag dungag rana sa gasto ug ka hassle. Maypag divorce, mosugot ko.

so in your opinion, there is no such thing as sanctity when i register my car with the LTO.. when i become licensed by the PRC in the exercise of my profession, when i possess and own a licensed firearm... the list is long if you really think "freely"

common law spouses live like dogs... you can perhaps understand that.. the thinking should be free.

marriage with an expiration date is an idea i think is a better version of marriage version 1.0

Allow to me refresh your memory if i may...you were the one who equated sanctity with = hell, and further, some random rock as well... don't be putting words into my mouth/keyboard. And if you are making marriage into a parody of some local movie then i guess that would clearly show us who's the one living like dog here.

And please do read on what free-thinking stands for cause clearly you have a vague, if not nil, idea on what it is.

I don't have any issues with sanctity. I respect the fact that in some religion, marriage is treated with sanctity that is why I am opposed to the idea of having an expiration period to it because it would tantamount to removing the meaning and sanctity of marriage itself.

Quote Originally Posted by gazmembrane View Post
    Allow to me refresh your memory if i may...you were the one who equated sanctity with = hell, and further, some random rock as well... don't be putting words into my mouth/keyboard. And if you are making marriage into a parody of some local movie then i guess that would clearly show us who's the one living like dog here.

And please do read on what free-thinking stands for cause clearly you have a vague, if not nil, idea on what it is.

I don't have any issues with sanctity. I respect the fact that in some religion, marriage is treated with sanctity that is why I am opposed to the idea of having an expiration period to it because it would tantamount to removing the meaning and sanctity of marriage itself.
    let us not be orgulous here.. it was you who brought up "sanctity" into the discussion.

it is you who does not understand what free thinking is.. or perhaps.. all you can manage to process in between your ears is the literal meaning of "free". in that case, i rest my case.

nothing is blasphemous in my point.

Quote Originally Posted by quirkychinita View Post
    pwede ra... basta way bayad ang renewal!
    mas dako ug bayad ang revocation.. renewal.. bayad gihapon ug sticker.. murag LTO... murag new passport
    Last edited by Passport; 10-10-2014 at 06:23 PM.

cge ka tan-aw IKAW LAMANG ts? hehehe
    Last edited by four23; 10-10-2014 at 07:36 PM.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Ok ra but naay do's and dont's like limit ka 3 times ra pwede hehehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast