Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

apilapil lng ko ha. here's my workstation

@john_amor
    nice table on workstation beta. and i can see mickey mouse over there! didn't know you were such a big fan of his.

@jjyo888
    cool workstation! you're either an architect or a marine biologist. it has this mysterious feel to it.

@all
    post your workstation na!

mag-apil2x ang uyamot!!! hahahaha!!! sorry dull kaayo akong station..since i do all the inks and colors sa pc so dli jd kaau flashy..dli parehas sa kang JOHN AMOR!! hehe!! imo ta to giapil ang blinds john..dha baya gapuyo si gerry..hehehe!!!

bai, mouse ra diay gamit nimo? kulbaa gud! ive always liked the way you render ur stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SUEDE View Post
    bai, mouse ra diay gamit nimo? kulbaa gud! ive always liked the way you render ur stuff.
    ma manipulate man nko ang akong lines sa flash pero actually im still looking for other ways nga mkabuhat kog the same..and sa pag color..flash, photoshop ug corel painter ra akong gamit..usahay mugamit ug illustrator..bati man ang mouse jd..mas nice ang wacom intuhoos 3..hehe!!

Blog Entries
    Looks like everyone is a comic artist except me!
    Mine's so girly! This is where I do the digital stuff (mainly..) All painting and drawing crap is stored somewhere else where I can make a mess. Those ugly black speakers aren't mine btw! They're my brother's spares causing extra unwanted cords. Work desk is from Ikea.

On the left there's my Wacom Intuos3 (A4), Copics, mags, self-healing board, music boxes ^_^, a teacup holding the comp remote and post-its etc..
    On the right is the magnetic whiteboard (recently cleaned) and some of my fav junk like glow-sticks! That cigar is only for display coz I don't smoke!

Last edited by LaBelleza; 03-04-2009 at 04:24 PM.

wow! cool workstation! it's a techy girly thing! too bad we dont have ikea branches here, ive heard they have amazing furnitures!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SUEDE View Post
    wow! cool workstation! it's a techy girly thing! too bad we dont have ikea branches here, ive heard they have amazing furnitures!
    No Ikea there?? Wow. Thanks btw. That desk is a struggle-and-a-half to move! Even with nothing on it. U have to take it apart so I get the boys to do it. Don't know why I decided to get the biggest desk. I'm hoping to get something smaller.

OH NOES! It's you! Sweet desk, girly-girl.

Blog Entries
    Ahhh it's John Amor!! Thanks! ahha

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast