Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: "Out of Egypt" by Anne Rice (about Jesus Christ when he was 7 years old)

Quote Originally Posted by yen
    whoa.. hehehehe.. this makes it even more interesting!!

Default Re: "Out of Egypt" by Anne Rice (about Jesus Christ when he was 7 years old)

Quote Originally Posted by tolstoi
    is Anne rice an atheist or a devoted catholic?..if it's the latter then i probably buy this book.
    Maybe this article-- http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9785289/site/newsweek/ --will help, if anything.

Pax.

Quote Originally Posted by HoundedbyHeaven
    Maybe this article-- http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9785289/site/newsweek/ --will help, if anything.

Pax.
    tnx for that article..perhaps A. N. Roquelaure is jumping on the Dan Brown-Jesus-controversy bandwagon, and sadly she doesn't realize that this kind of novel writings are just plainly boring nowadays =)

Its really a nice read. Bland.. but of kors you have to take into perspective the character narrating which is was a child. i wont spoil it read lang.

Yes. Anne Rice was born a Catholic then became an Atheist, then she converted back to the Faith. If you are able to follow her Storytelling from The First book Interview with the Vampire down to her other books down to Christ the Lord you would be inspired by her journey of faith. Iyang journey of faith kay iyang gi butang sa end sa book. Ang Christ the Lord mura man gud ug culmination of sorts sa iyang finding back of God and catholicism in her Life.

its a really really nice book. It nothing close to Dan Brown's novels or those those other books. Basta its nice.

For me this is the best book ive read so far. though im not much of a book reader promise

It really touched me. ahehehe. basta read it.

Read the book for God's sake nice sya. Ive never recommended a book with this much praise in this forum yet until now. So read it nalang. Sadly ang mainstream bookstores sa Cebu walay baligya ana, nahutdan na sila ug stocks. Im sure daghan na sa Metro Manila. You could order

Quote Originally Posted by josephdc
    In an interview Anne Rice said that she won't be writing abut vampires anymore. She's dedicating her writing career to producing books for Christ.. Very interesting, no?
    intriguing...

Blog Entries
    its a cool book...
    feeling nako murag nibalik kog basag memnoch...

it is a nice book. although its fiction, it makes you think of what was Jesus's life when he was a child.

Blog Entries
    Uy, ni shift na si Anne Rice...

Blog Entries
    the second book was already released btw...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast