Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by saint2k View Post
    by the way... musta ang picture quality sa camera? compared sa imo n82?
    you cant compare them,bro. LG has a 2mp cam while n82 5mp. n82 is the king of cam phones as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by saint2k View Post
    gahunahuna ko palit ani nga phone. in fairness , barato siya para windows mobile ug 3.5g na phone... pero medyo na turnoff ra ko kay wa siya gipackage kuyog sa tv out cable...

na kay nakit-an baligya na TVout cable , bro?
    ug musta man so far ang performance?

@edddder - price range niya is 22,500 php sa mall, pero nay uban mahal pa up to 26k tingale
    why would you need tv out cable?

how many phones actually bundle tv out cable as standard accessories? so its not really much to complain about. its also not a main function of any phone to have tv out cable. so i'm wondering why that's a big turn off for you.

im currently using the htc diamond and even that doesnt have tv out cable in the package.

coz the tv-out cable would have separated it from the rest of the ppc's in the market... and probably be a poor man's XDA flame if it was bundled with one...

plus the fact that almost every product sheet kept indicating its tv-out feature

oh and i own an hp ppc already and what i'm really looking for is a ppc with a tvout feature for presentations... therefore the tv-out feature is make or break for me since i would not find a reason to get a new WM phone...and it seems awfully hard finding LG's tv-out cable since i haven't seen a shop selling one

peace bro...

p.s. XDA flame has a tv-out, great processor but i can probably buy two ks20s for the price of one :o

4.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12