Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How do you define first love??

For me, First love is not necessarily your first bf/gf....first love is when 'its' there..LOVE.
    You feel true Love.♥

I think, you come to the realization that its true love when you cant think of looking for anybody else out there. When you see other persons of the opposite *** as friends only and even if there are ALWAYS gonna be better than your partner, you still choose to stay beside them.

Ana lng k-simple.

Blog Entries

first love is the appetizer of my full course meal. He is the boy that made my engines running for a hearty meal and the boy who still had an aftertaste after my desert.

first love is nothing but an infatuation to a boy or a girl growing out from puberty...

though the first time they feel infatuated.. they often connote that its their first love..that is why sometimes some people would say first love can sometimes be a puppy love.. it would diminish in time.. though there are people that can't get over their first love at all... it is due to the fact that just like a budding pulp about to open up.. it would be their first time to experience the exhilarating notion of how to really feel infatuated to somebody...

aside from their family of course...

first love is when you discover that you want to taste somebody else's saliva hehe

first love - first person you felt you could never live without

Quote Originally Posted by j0dz View Post
    First Love?? hmmm.. naglibog jud ko ug when ko maka-ingon na first love. I've been through several relationships but I just couldn't figure out which one of them is my first love. They say your first love is your first boyfriend but I think that's not always the case.

What are your thoughts about this??

i guess it means kanang laki nga first nimo nabuangan to the highest level? (to put it bluntly )

kana man cguro nang laki na d jud mawa sa imong huna2x nya mingawon ghapon ka maski daghan nkag nka date....

feeling of being inside an amusement park where everything u do is exciting.

First love for me - the person that I love always that holds a special place in my heart forever. Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by j0dz View Post
    First Love?? hmmm.. naglibog jud ko ug when ko maka-ingon na first love. I've been through several relationships but I just couldn't figure out which one of them is my first love. They say your first love is your first boyfriend but I think that's not always the case.

What are your thoughts about this??
    My Opinion ,

Sa imung ge ingun nga nag libog ka kung si kinsa nila ang imung matawag og first love . Try to observe and to compare sa imung mga past boyfriend og e balance kung kinsa ang mas bugat nila or mas nihatag ka og importansya. diha nimu makita nga mao diay to ang tao nga imung first love. compare it starting from the beginning nga ikaw nag ka uyab hangtod sa imung last karun nga na uyab.. kung napa mangani ang musnod i balance gihapon dire nimu makita kung asa nila ang mas bugat og diha nimu masuta nga siya ang imung first love...

Mr.Cheap

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast