Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by dicey View Post
    pls pm me, thank you..
    pm sent to you dicey

Quote Originally Posted by bryanariate View Post
    Hi guys may I ask what would be the best kind of business to start of, cos I'm planning to start one? Thank you!!
    Maganda pong negosyo ang reseller ng used furniture. Nagsimula po ako dito sa batangas last2014 until now ok naman po. Mura ko po nakuha mga items from Megaoffice Surplus. Marami po silang branches. magaganda at mura po mga table, lockers & chairs. marami po silang selections. Pwede kumita ng 50%-100% sa mga items nila. wala lang po silang delivery, pick up all items nila. sulit pa rin po. check po ninyo sila sa Facebook at Google

For a startup, you may need a chief technology officer. An experienced chief tech officer can offer progressive concepts to the startup and find advanced solutions. So, to hire CTOs, you need to realize the CTO roles and responsibilities. I recommend starting with this guide: https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/cto-r...ponsibilities/

Default Better to start a Business with a Mobile App idea

One thing that holds true for any kind of business is that it can really benefit from going digital. Imagine if your business could reach a wider pool of customers. This is the power of mobile apps and software solutions that can skyrocket your business.
    To get things started on the right foot, you can contact a reputed mobile app development company who will guide you on this digital journey.

If you have aspirations of starting your own business but don't know where to begin, let me suggest the team at at MVP stage. These experts are well-versed in their field and have experience developing a variety of projects. Take a moment to check out their services and take the first step towards making your dream a reality: https://seclgroup.com/mvp-for-startups/

6.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12