Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lcn888 View Post
    i respect your opinion bro. infact to me "the power of our subsconcious mind" means only one word to me: "Faith"
    yes...to make it more clear...

It is not the thing believed in that brings an answer to man’s prayer; the answer to prayer
    results when the individual’s sub conscious mind responds to the mental picture or
    thought in his mind. This law of belief is operating in all religions of the world and is the
    reason why they are psychologically true. The Buddhist, the Christian, the Moslem, and
    the Hebrew all may get answers to their prayers, not because of the particular creed,
    religion, affiliation, ritual, ceremony, formula, liturgy, incantation, sacrifices, or
    offerings, but solely because of belief or mental acceptance and receptivity about that for
    which they pray.

The law of life is the law of belief, and belief could be summed up briefly as a thought in
    your mind. As a man thinks, feels, and believes, so is the condition of his mind, body,
    and circumstances. A technique, a methodology based on an understanding of what you
    are doing and why you are doing it will help you to bring about a subconscious
    embodiment of all the good things of life. Essentially, answered prayer is the realization
    of your heart’s desire.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    yes...to make it more clear...

It is not the thing believed in that brings an answer to man’s prayer; the answer to prayer
    results when the individual’s sub conscious mind responds to the mental picture or
    thought in his mind. This law of belief is operating in all religions of the world and is the
    reason why they are psychologically true. The Buddhist, the Christian, the Moslem, and
    the Hebrew all may get answers to their prayers, not because of the particular creed,
    religion, affiliation, ritual, ceremony, formula, liturgy, incantation, sacrifices, or
    offerings, but solely because of belief or mental acceptance and receptivity about that for
    which they pray.

The law of life is the law of belief, and belief could be summed up briefly as a thought in
    your mind. As a man thinks, feels, and believes, so is the condition of his mind, body,
    and circumstances. A technique, a methodology based on an understanding of what you
    are doing and why you are doing it will help you to bring about a subconscious
    embodiment of all the good things of life. Essentially, answered prayer is the realization
    of your heart’s desire.
    i can accept that... to sum up it's more of being optimistic and consistent on what you want to achieve... a lot of successful individuals have done that and it worked for them... i guess i heard it somewhere from a milk commercial, it says "what your mind can conceive your body will follow" and it's true...it works....

but for me, it's being optimistic coupled with faith in God's grace... it worked for me so many times and it still is working for me up to this day.......

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    For me the greatest novena is within The Power of our Subconscious Mind!
    i have done this, its like watching yourself on the inside!

Quote Originally Posted by lcn888 View Post
    it doesn't necessarily mean in print (i.e.newspaper/magazine) because in essence, to publish something means: to make something public knowledge: to announce something publicly..

i prefer to use the internet as the medium.

regards
    pwede pud... pero careful lang sa uban forums kay they consider these stuff as spam... ma-ban ka or delete dayon ang post

Quote Originally Posted by [PROTOTYPE] View Post
    pwede pud... pero careful lang sa uban forums kay they consider these stuff as spam... ma-ban ka or delete dayon ang post
    noted....

dli na mu work if dli ka mutuo..that's just it..the novena is not powerful..it's you who is powerful..hehe!

Si Ramini - ang batang bronse. (NO offense meant by the way)

Hahay, brings back old childhood memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramini View Post
    dli na mu work if dli ka mutuo..that's just it..the novena is not powerful..it's you who is powerful..hehe!
    gi unsa man nimo pagkahibaw nga powerful ka Mr Ramini ang batang bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ramini View Post
    herr L, their superstition is like the lottery that, you can't win unless you play.

do i have to go to church to pray the novenas?

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast