Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going vegan

You should ask yourself first why do you want to be a vegan. Try reading articles or blogs why other people shifted to being a vegan and examine yourself if you're convinced about the cause. Basically being a vegan has something to do with animal rights, helping the environment, and most especially for your health (being a vegan is healthier).

Watch PETA videos. the moment you are empathetic to the suffering of animals, you will be encourage to become a vegan.

One of the reason why people are becoming vegan is not only because its healthy but because they want a cruelty free world where animals are given respect and live freely like humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantehshiznit View Post
    Watch PETA videos. the moment you are empathetic to the suffering of animals, you will be encourage to become a vegan.

One of the reason why people are becoming vegan is not only because its healthy but because they want a cruelty free world where animals are given respect and live freely like humans.
    but growing veggetables requires pesticides that harms and kills animals. isn't that the same thing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by P-Chan View Post
    I don't know nganu mahal... if maka hapit ko sa kato tindahan sa Banilad mangutana ko
    probably they'll say its organic and there were no pesticides used to grow it. same old same old. but if there were no pesticides, should it be cheaper?

most hipsters i know or have met are vegan...

It's so hard to let go of meat! Huhu! Samgyeopsal is life!

I try to eat healthy, work out and take some good and healthy vitamins and supplements. For example, I like those from https://www.edrugstore.com/plenity-welcome-kit/ which are pretty good I think. Have a look there too, maybe you will find it interesting and working to you too, let me know what you think

7.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12