Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: " FREDENETICS GARAGE "

Quote Originally Posted by FREDENETICS
    ikaw ang walay pangutok, eg6 is not a sedan!
    Â* Wel I stand corrected , its a HATCHBACK ...correct ??

bobo. so all the time ur telling me nga you've been on import seen sa US and yet wala lang gani ka kahibaw ug unsay eg6? hahaha
    It doesnt justify ... do I have to know all the models ? All the trims ??

OK .... hmm well have to start somewhere on these but after it we have to go back to the TOPIC ok ??

bottomline is , dont go OFFTOPIC .... thats hwere you are good at . Explain to us now how to SHAVE OFF some precious ET's to ur 1320 and dont forget to post pix of ur EG6 SiR kay basin ngangkon ra pod diay ka . Make sure u have engine shots also because u claimed it as an SiR ...correct ??

Â* Â*DOnt resort to namecallings like BOBO or what else .... be civilized dodong FRED ... nice baya ka ug name human mag gutsinanggo ka diri namo ..... be a healthy forumer .... dont worry di na tika tawgon ugb SWITIKS basta cooperate lang ka .. oki doki ??
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

lol.

hahahah. funny jud ka springfield? claiming an eg6 is an SiR? lol. all eg6 are SiR (or SiR2) lol. you dont know that? what an 'import racer guy' ? lol. ipadayun pa ni nato? nga kana palang nga simple kaayu nagpa kita na ka sa ka kulang sa imung alamag? and yet nang hagad pa ka nako to talk one on one with you? what the... lol. magkig patul pa kaha ko nimo? useless and yes you should know since nang hambug ka nga import racer ka sa US and advance kaayu mo didto, nang lait pa ka sa Cebu. but i think your knowledge is just like what we had here in Cebu 15 years ago hahah. next time if mang hambug ka nga magkig one on one, be sure you know everything para di ka ma ulawan! import racer!

lol.

hahahah. funny jud ka springfield?
    Hold on ..... makig discuss ka or dili ? basin hadlok ka ...dont jump to conclusions .

claiming an eg6 is an SiR? lol. all eg6 are SiR (or SiR2) lol. you dont know that? what an 'import racer guy' ? lol.
    Â* Hehehe .... WTF !!?? When you carry the TRIM of SiR pendejo .... that means you do have the B16 intendies ?? Hahaha ... guess what , EG6 is the code for the CIVIC hatchback of I believe 91 - 95 models . Now I said na ni claim ka na SiR siya then tell us more about it pendejo . You can buy the EG6 with the following models offered ....1.3 , 1.5 LSi ,Â* VEi , ESi , VTi ,SiR now just because thats the only available trim for ur SUKING SURPLUSAN in Cebu , dont blame me for I didnt make this up PENDEJO .

AN EG6 is the CHASSIS code of HONDA CIVIC cars from 91 to 95 and it doesnt have to be a HATCHBACK .. It can be a SEDAN and CR-X too with something in common unless it is JDM ... the B16 . Now dont be too SWITIKS .... get a shot of of ur car specifically on the VIN number and show it to us that it really is an EG6 . SOme VIN number are not so dont be too strong on ur claims . The last 3 characters on the VIN number should be the judge .

For the teaser ..... the USDM version is not EG6 but EH2 or 3 depending on the trim . LIpay na ka ??

ipadayun pa ni nato? nga kana palang nga simple kaayu nagpa kita na ka sa ka kulang sa imung alamag? and yet nang hagad pa ka nako to talk one on one with you?
    Refer to the post above .. dont be too defensive and divert topics . Lets enjoy the discussion , SCARED ?? Are you scared yet ?? OFFTOPIC man ka pirmi dodong pendejo !! LOOZ .... what a pity .

what the... lol. magkig patul pa kaha ko nimo? useless
    Â* Hahahaha ... like I said are u scared ? Dont be shy dodong .... by the way , I said it at start that it will be athread of HEALTHY EXCHANGE of ideas but I guess you ran out of IDEAS already so I undestand .

and yes you should know since nang hambug ka nga import racer ka sa US
    Â* HUH ??!! Quote me when I said that ... dont claim things that is not true nor will damage the credibility of the person kay abi na corner na man ka ?? LOLZ !!

and advance kaayu mo didto, nang lait pa ka sa Cebu.
    Â* Quote me again when I said that " NANAWAY " ko but technology wise it is true .

but i think your knowledge is just like what we had here in Cebu 15 years ago hahah. next time if mang hambug ka nga magkig one on one, be sure you know everything para di ka ma ulawan! import racer!
    Â* You need to prove that first hoto before u make such claims , other than that .... STAY in TOPIC aron makita ang katag ba . LOLZ.... be sure to know everything ? WTF ??!! Even Michael Schumaker dont know everything n u expect me to know everything ?? Thats why I am here to know more from you but you only resort to OFFTOPIC pendejo ... intendies ??
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Hehehe .... WTF !!?? When you carry the TRIM of SiR pendejo .... that means you do have the B16 intendies ?? Hahaha ... guess what , EG6 is the code for the CIVIC hatchback of I believe 91 - 95 models . Now I said na ni claim ka na SiR siya then tell us more about it pendejo . You can buy the EG6 with the following models offered ....1.3 , 1.5 LSi ,Â* VEi , ESi , VTi ,SiR now just because thats the only available trim for ur SUKING SURPLUSAN in Cebu , dont blame me for I didnt make this up PENDEJO .

AN EG6 is the CHASSIS code of HONDA CIVIC cars from 91 to 95 and it doesnt have to be a HATCHBACK .. It can be a SEDAN and CR-X too with something in common unless it is JDM ... the B16 . Now dont be too SWITIKS .... get a shot of of ur car specifically on the VIN number and show it to us that it really is an EG6 . SOme VIN number are not so dont be too strong on ur claims . The last 3 characters on the VIN number should be the judge .

For the teaser ..... the USDM version is not EG6 but EH2 or 3 depending on the trim . LIpay na ka ??

bobo jud ka as in! ang chasis sa civic 92-95 is EG

now ang EG daghan ug variant

for your information kay maluoy nalang ko nimo .. here..

EG Hatch
    SR3 (Local EG Hatch) 1.2-Liter
    EG3 EL (JDM) 1.3-Liter D13
    EG4 MX (JDM) 100hp D15
    EG4 VTi (JDM) 130hp D15
    EG6 SiR/SiR2 (JDM) B16a 170hp

EG Sedan
    EG7 (D13) equivalent to local 1.5 LX 'same hp rating'
    EG8 (D15b) equivalent to local ESi 'same hp rating'
    EG9 SiR (B16)

walay eg6 nga 4-doors! *****!!! ang eg nga 4-doors either eg7, 8 or 9! you're wasting my time!
    Grabeh ka ka bogo! walang kasing katulad! shut your mouth nalang! di na ko magkig patul sa pariha nimo!!

FYI there is no EG6 version sa US, cos ang highest variant sa EG Hatch sa US is the Civic Si with D16z6 SOHC engine and yes it's EH. but its not comparable with EG6 since it's SOHC and layu ilang power rating. so i say ka level sya sa EG4(VTi) sa japan

and by the way you mention nga EG6 ang CRX.. OMG!! what the..? grabeh!
    here;

92+ CRX:
    EG1 - D15
    EG2 - (CRX SiR) B16

grabe ang yabang mong mang hamon nga mag himu ta ug thread dayun barahon kunuhay ko nimo? but see, magpa kita lang gani diay ka sa imung ka walay alamag! better back off!!
    Your continued disrespect for members will not be tolerated in istorya.net

3 day mute.

bobo jud ka as in! ang chasis sa civic 92-95 is EG
    True ... and ur correct about the EG .... sa bobo .. we'll find out .

now ang EG daghan ug variant

for your information kay maluoy nalang ko nimo .. here..
    WOW !! Tnx for the info there !

EG Hatch
    SR3 (Local EG Hatch) 1.2-Liter
    EG3 EL (JDM) 1.3-Liter D13
    EG4 MX (JDM) 100hp D15
    EG4 VTi (JDM) 130hp D15
    EG6 SiR/SiR2 (JDM) B16a 170hp

EG Sedan
    EG7 (D13) equivalent to local 1.5 LX 'same hp rating'
    EG8 (D15b) equivalent to local ESi 'same hp rating'
    EG9 SiR (B16)
    Â* If u are like these then it will actually make some people including me educated . I am not Honda GURU anyways but stated what I knew was right .Now I STAND CORRECTED .

walay eg6 nga 4-doors! *****!!! ang eg nga 4-doors either eg7, 8 or 9! you're wasting my time!
    Grabeh ka ka bogo! walang kasing katulad! shut your mouth nalang! di na ko magkig patul sa pariha nimo!!
    Well u are right again .... sa number 6 but then it is still an EG .

FYI there is no EG6 version sa US, cos ang highest variant sa EG Hatch sa US is the Civic Si with D16z6 SOHC engine and yes it's EH. but its not comparable with EG6 since it's SOHC and layu ilang power rating. so i say ka level sya sa EG4(VTi) sa japan
    TRUE .... and I appreciate ur effort of asking around or doing ur homework on maybe some forums like Temple of VTEC or SUper-HOnda dot com etc , anyways ..... u are correct there .

and by the way you mention nga EG6 ang CRX.. OMG!! what the..? grabeh!
    here;

92+ CRX:
    EG1 - D15
    EG2 - (CRX SiR) B16
    Well u are right again ... gi sensationalized lang kaayo nimo ang number 6 sa EG chassis .

grabe ang yabang mong mang hamon nga mag himu ta ug thread dayun barahon kunuhay ko nimo?
    Â* Just because u said something RIGHT for the first time specially sa HONDA'S pa doesnt mean SWITO naka ... lets get technical shall we ??

but see, magpa kita lang gani diay ka sa imung ka walay alamag! better back off!!
    Your continued disrespect for members will not be tolerated in istorya.net

3 day mute.

Unsa diay difference sa mga units from japan and the local units? Why use different chassis numbers? Like the SR3 and SR4? Naa ba ni silay difference aside from being RHD and LHD? Or ang Honda na dapat atong pangutan.on ana hehe *curious lang ko*

Quote Originally Posted by norrissee
    Unsa diay difference sa mga units from japan and the local units? Why use different chassis numbers? Like the SR3 and SR4? Naa ba ni silay difference aside from being RHD and LHD? Or ang Honda na dapat atong pangutan.on ana hehe *curious lang ko*
    maybe springfield can answer that hehehe joke

anyway, ang diference kay ang engine and some interior and exterior features. and ang diferent sa chasis number signified what engine ang naa niya..

honda cars philippines gave SR3 chasis code sa local EG since it's the only 1.2-Liter D-series engine on EG Line up.. "proudly, sa philippines only" and they cant adress it as EG3 since EG3 got 1.3, nor EG1,2.. all are taken so they made it 'SR'

TRUE .... and I appreciate ur effort of asking around or doing ur homework on maybe some forums like Temple of VTEC or SUper-HOnda dot com etc , anyways ..... u are correct there
    ana man jud im always right and your always wrong, not just on that part but bisan sa pikas thread pa, wala pa man kay gi ingon nga sakto, tanan puro sayop man

and springfied.. FYI wala ko nag research sa net or sa forums Unlike You.. imu mang ipahid sa aku ang imung binuhatan lol. bisan sa pikas thread mao na man na imung modos, search the net and post againts me but stil sayop gihapun ka, saon nalang.

and FYI and i knew nga you were asking AI peeps sa manila about the Civic Variants...
    please check his shame >> http://www.autoindustriya.com/yabbse...threadid=19807

so wala pa diay jud ka na kontento sa akung lecture sa imu? gi dala pa nimo sa manila ang imung ka-ingo lol. doing your research huh? So unsay reply sa AI Peeps sa imu?

lol.

wala ka na ulaw nga nangutana ka ana? such a stupid question, sa talkboard pa jud sa auto industriya.. what a shame.. and i think some of them knows nga you're from cebu. and oh.. gipaka ulawan ra nimo ang cebu.. ee..

this it is;
    [img width=693 height=248]http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL674/3310243/6783939/111767977.jpg[/img]

you said pa gani nga 'gi sensationalized nako' yes, needed to sensationalize the chasis codes on my above post para maka sabot ka, cos i know it would be so hard for you to understand.. but yet, wala jud diay, wa pa na kontento nga detailed na kaayu to, nangutana pa jud sa manila, lol. taas pa man unta akung respito nimo sa una gramlyts.. and nanghambug pa ka nga gikan ka america and gikan sa import racing scene didto.. and gi lait pa nimo ang mga cebuano.. uhh mao na?

actualy kapoi na man ug lalis nimo ba, but next time ayaw pang lait sa mga cebuano, kay you just dont know that we know better than you

ana man jud im always right and your always wrong, not just on that part but bisan sa pikas thread pa, wala pa man kay gi ingon nga sakto, tanan puro sayop man
    LOL ...dream on .

and springfied.. FYI wala ko nag research sa net or sa forums Unlike You.. imu mang ipahid sa aku ang imung binuhatan lol. bisan sa pikas thread mao na man na imung modos, search the net and post againts me but stil sayop gihapun ka, saon nalang.
    Â* Kung wala ka nag reasearch then how did you know ? Ikaw ang namahid because its just the way you are and know what ... stop beating the bush .. lets get it on . Its ur call .. kung di ka ganahan sa akong topic then u name it aron ma discuss nato .

and FYI and i knew nga you were asking AI peeps sa manila about the Civic Variants...
    so wala pa diay jud ka na kontento sa akung lecture sa imu? gi dala pa nimo sa manila ang imung ka-ingo lol. doing your research huh? So unsay reply sa AI Peeps sa imu?
    Thats why I said u were right ..... LOL .... and I could have asked my friends in here if they did know the answer but guess what , only in the Philippines na atong gi lalisan so who can be best to inquire ? People who are base in the Philippines .... ikaw ang saon .

wala ka na ulaw nga nangutana ka ana? such a stupid question, sa talkboard pa jud sa auto industriya.. what a shame.. and i think some of them knows nga you're from cebu. and oh.. gipaka ulawan ra nimo ang cebu.. ee..
    Â* Really ? Theres no stupid question asked . Kinsa sad gud mo na mga hilas kaau na mga taga Cebu na mas labaw sa Manila in terms of the import scene ?? And because I asked something from my acquaintances proves gipaka ulawan nako ang Cebu ?? Mabawa ug pangutok nimo oi .... di ko mo tawag nimo ug bogo kay ma MUTE unya ko .

you said pa gani nga 'gi sensationalized nako' yes, needed to sensationalize the chasis codes on my above post para maka sabot ka, cos i know it would be so hard for you to understand.. but yet, wala jud diay, wa pa na kontento nga detailed na kaayu to, nangutana pa jud sa manila, lol. taas pa man unta akung respito nimo sa una gramlyts.. and nanghambug pa ka nga gikan ka america and gikan sa import racing scene didto.. and gi lait pa nimo ang mga cebuano.. uhh mao na?
    Â* Of course because we are talking about TECHNIALS here , not chassis codes ug uban pa. Ni dako storya nimo tungod kay naa koy sayop about identifying such vehicle sa iyang variant so whats the big deal ? You can correct me once and then go on with the topic . SO far , OFFTOPIC kaau ka and obviously HADLOK ka mo discuss .

actualy kapoi na man ug lalis nimo ba, but next time ayaw pang lait sa mga cebuano, kay you just dont know that we know better than you
    Â* Â*Ayaw laina ug sabot dong .. hi-ubos man ka dayon . Quote me when I said I am better than you , I said the US is better than Cebu in terms of the technology ....intawn niom oi ...di naka mo lalis ?? How about discuss ? Ikaw kadaut nimo p**ak ka kay p**ak human just because you said something right about the chassis , I stand corrected and everuone knows it . Ikaw ?? Cge lang ug lusot .... lusot bisan klaro kaayo .

Â* Â* Now unsay handle nom sa AI ?? Pahibaw-a ko aron makakita ko sa unsay pagka swito nimo didto pod and dont worry , lurker ra ko didti unlike before .

So hopefully the next time you reply here , its about the topic . You can say something against me ... its ur call make sure lang kana di ka ma warningan or ma mute etc ... but kana naay sense and educational . Stay on topic , kung di ka ganahan sa topic then its ur call , ok ko ana . For me .... ok ko kaayo ko ana and I rest my case sa chassis .. I stand corrected on that part and I actually learn something from you . LOLZ !

Stay on topic , kung di ka ganahan sa topic then its ur call, Cge lang ug lusot .... lusot bisan klaro kaayoÂ*
    Lol. wala ko ni likay sa topic Gramlytz.. actualy, ni sunod pa gani ko sa imung topic when you said that i claim nga SiR ang EG6 hahaha lol. and you said nga EG6 ang CRX hahahahahhahahahaha. wala ko ni lusot, gi sunod ra nako imung mga gi ingon.. unsa man ka uy? ikaw man ang nag himu ana nga topic when you question about the chasis code. unsa na man ka uy? sakto pa ka? lol. ikaw ray nag open ana nga topic lol.

but guess what , only in the Philippines na atong gi lalisan and I could have asked my friends in here if they did know the answer but guess what , only in the Philippines na atong gi lalisan so who can be best to inquire ? People who are base in the Philippines
    hahahaha EG6 only in the philippines? LOL ... grabe jud ka ha.. ang...... walang kasing ka tulad
    unsay Only in the philippines ba? ang unsa hahahhahahahaha hahahhaha gramlytz na unsa na man ka uy? wala man gani na sa pilipins ang EG1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9 .. sa japan ra man gani na.. thats why you can buy them here but surplus from japan.. hahay.... saon nalang ka gramlyts.. di na ka matabang.

mao nang u said 'dream on' when i said nga im always right and you're always wrong? tinuod bitaw.. kada post nimo wrong pirmi ..hahahahah... scroll up ra gud.. naa ba kay gi ingon nga sakto? puro Stand corrected man... hehehhehehheheeheheh..
    and i never said nga mas advance ang cebu ug technology compare to manila.. pataka ra man ka uy.. find sa akung post when i said that beh? all i said is that.. we(cebuano)knows better than you(gramlytz) lols.. unsaon na man lang ka uy..

anyway, basin ingnun nimo nga hadlok ko kay di ko magkig discuss nimo about tech.. well.. sige i will (eventhough i know nga mag search ra ka sa net or sa forums.. sakpan na man ka hehehehehe) eventhough i know nga useless ka ka-istorya
    but in one condition... change the topic ani nga thread, kay topic palang daan, pang asar na ka agad! dats why u'r telling me not to be rude.. how come? when imung topic palang daan rude na towards me.. saon nalang ka gramlytz

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast