Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by phattchoi View Post
    maoy lisud if ofw kay ug walay kay fall back unya balik kas pinas pobre gyud ka. samot nag pamilyado naka. ako na kit-an na option nga maau is mu migrate nlng gyud kag lugar you can call 2nd home
    depende pod boss kung asa ka mo migrate...naay ubang lugar at a certain country nga mingawan ra ka, naa pod uban bibo. naa pod uban brutal ang klima...depende ra jd sa swerte nato boss, pakapinan ug paningkamot.

my 2 cents lng as a former OFW (hoping to help those planning to go abroad pod)

- plan, save and invest lng jud

why plan? even if you secure citizenship abroad, there will always be that feeling and longing “to return home” for good. just ask yourself what if for some reason or for reasons beyond your control you have to give up everything and return to your homeland? do you have enough savings or emergency fund na mkuha nmo to start over?

remember even if you manage to secure citizenship, your host country can or may revoke that, as in bawion. correct me if i’m wrong; it is not permanent unless you are a natural born citizen abroad.

why save and invest (diri lng sa pilipinas... take advantage sa taas nga dollar value)? basaha akong explanation above. you need funds to start over: either you get it from you savings or pull out your investments. unless og kwartahan na daan imo family then no problem.

i did not have the luxury to choose... nka uli ko og ahat. luckily, i had enough savings and managed to pull-out some funds from my investments to start over.

but then again, blessing in disguise kai na duol na ko sa ako family. blessed also nga nka kita rku good-paying job.

hope this serves as an eye opener to all...
    Last edited by johnnybrav13_2; 10-19-2018 at 11:14 PM. Reason: typo

Yes puhon! If naa na daghan savings and investment. Philippines is love.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybrav13_2 View Post
    my 2 cents lng as a former OFW (hoping to help those planning to go abroad pod)

- plan, save and invest lng jud

why plan? even if you secure citizenship abroad, there will always be that feeling and longing “to return home” for good. just ask yourself what if for some reason or for reasons beyond your control you have to give up everything and return to your homeland? do you have enough savings or emergency fund na mkuha nmo to start over?

remember even if you manage to secure citizenship, your host country can or may revoke that, as in bawion. correct me if i’m wrong; it is not permanent unless you are a natural born citizen abroad.

why save and invest (diri lng sa pilipinas... take advantage sa taas nga dollar value)? basaha akong explanation above. you need funds to start over: either you get it from you savings or pull out your investments. unless og kwartahan na daan imo family then no problem.

i did not have the luxury to choose... nka uli ko og ahat. luckily, i had enough savings and managed to pull-out some funds from my investments to start over.

but then again, blessing in disguise kai na duol na ko sa ako family. blessed also nga nka kita rku good-paying job.

hope this serves as an eye opener to all...
    same here. d man me datu, i found it that importante jud ang magkeep ug money for future needs, regardless asa ka mu settle down. Yes, perks of some country that they covered and well benefited ka sa government if ur immigrant. If you have families in there with you, maybe it will be enough. Depende ra jud na sa tao. But for me, Pinas ghapon ko. Bisan gubot, bisan kapoi, lami ra jud ang feeling naa naay kamag.anak duol nimo bisan panagsa. I remember what my auntie told me, who is living in US. She said, "if some1 is dead, the relative/s of that person will posted it in the Newspaper for them to notify if they can atleast join the mourning".

5.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12