Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

pila d.i ang membership ani

Default Tag asia - earning w/o selling products

BRO,

starting capital for this business is 8.9k....

This is a networking business just like UNO and at the same time a membership club for you to avail freebies and discounts ... the BIG difference is that we are not selling any food supplements.... what we have is a lifestyle Card in which as a member youll enjoy the nightlife party(with 3 of your friends) and at the same time, earning much more than any networking business offers...

We also provide free coupons and discounts to some of the stores, restaurants, hotels, etc. worth P160,000 as part of your privilege as a member.. This is not a joke pre.... wala ni char2x ani na business.. Unlike UNO, kay taga uno man sad ko, lisod kau ang market kay known na kau xa den lisod kau mamaligyag tambal....

Note that TAG-ASIA card was soft launched in cebu last Jan 15, 2010 at VUDU with around 35 less members... Therefore, youll be one of the pioneers of this business if ever youll join... Much more karong February or March coz mag grand launching nami....

We can rendezvous at ALEJANDROS resto at the back of CDUH since
    thats the hideout place of the TAG members. This business doesnt even needs you to be a good "sales-talker", it doesnt even takes you 10 minutes to talk and to explain to your prospects what the business really is...

Invest on a business with no competitors...

When will you be available for orientation bro? Or maybe bring wid u some friends who are party goers...

My # is 0910-830-9861.. Hit me up if you're interested.... Be the pioneer samtang wala pa mi ga grand launching..

Tnkx..

Quote Originally Posted by rjc View Post
    nindot lagi ni! tinuod ni? im very much interested..unsaon pag.apil ani?
    mura man ug dikoy... apil man dayon... nindotah ahh...

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen6 View Post
    how much is the membership fee and can we see the certificates from the government?
    im sure you have those right?
    and can we see a picture of this said VIP card?

atleast make the details complete naman para mas ma ingganyo jud tanan...
    and i have to check if this company is really recognized by the companies you stated to have a benefits.

scam prevention lng dont be offended thanks.
    bai palihog kog basa sa ako gi post nya tubaga...
    yaw padayon sa imo invitation sah...
    pakit-a sa mi sa certifications ani unya ang member card nga inyo i hatag para
    amo ipakita sa bench etc etc ug ila ba jud ni gi recognize...thanks.

Default FAllen

Pre,

ka apurado sad nimo oi... hehehe

Ive already uploaded the photos, pero dili man xa mu-appear,,... invite me on facebook nalang... naa didto ang mga pix.... nelson_arevalo@rocketmail.com

thnks for your interest diay and i value your complains sa ako thread.. Dapat man jud na sure when investing sa business.. ......

wala lang to xa certificate kay naa pa man gud sa manila... this is not launched in cebu yet.. soft launching ra mi adtong January 15... this february pa ni xa bro sa Cebu... Pag november 2009 ni xa ga start sa amnila.... and Februry 2010 for Cebu,...

Let me know pre for some of ur concerns.....
    text me if youre interested ... thanksss.......

Blog Entries
    Ma'am excuse lang ma ngutana lang ko. sure oi ba ni.... let say pa member ko 8.9k bayad then

TAG members are entitled to Free Entrance plus 3 guest (Drink all you can) --- > everyday or 1 day lang or dependi sa coupon mo or pila ka times ba ma'am?

oi lain nasad ai... hahahaha diri jud ni mamalhin ang mga UNO peepz bah bisag pustaay pa!

ako pud ... party goers kaayo ko... we need to know gyud kong free ba gyud ni sya kay mahal kaayo entrance sa loft rabah. samot ang imnunun wkekekeke. pag chur mo ani oist,.

yUP,, coz thats our goal bro sa TAG.. free entrance sa tanang BAR dire sa Cebu.. some of he bars now are still under negotiation but sa MAnila free najud cla didto sa mga dagkong bars nila didto... An that will also happen in Cebu 2 months from now... more bars and resto nasad ang nag pa member sa TAG, coz were helping them in marketing their establishments through our gigs, booklets and website(online), Of course in return, they should provide free entrance to all the TAG members, dicounts, freebies and anything..
    There are already 40 members in Cebu and take note, we haven't grand launched yet.. Unsa pa kaha karong March na mag grand launch.. Be the pioneer ani na business... party and earn at the same time... If youre intersted bro, let me know.... Orientation will be every fridays at the cLUB ULtima..

Thanks

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast