Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Who has tried ordering from Dell?

Lisod gyud bai if mag order ka online to philippines, dli sad ko pasalig kaayo if ok paba na imong item nig abot sa pinas even the most expensive carriers handle glass like its cotton or rubber.

@weed; diba balik bayan boxes takes months to be sent? mao na barato ra ang shipping?naa pako advice bai, make sure you wont need warranty for those items you bought the hassle and shipping cost aint worth it if the damn item is broken.. or atleast get parts that dont or never break down often.. ako gali na duha2x kog padala ug X-Fi when it came out.. maski soundcard rana pero still ni dayun ko ^_^

I ordered a DELL laptop a few years back which I needed for school. The delivery took longer than expected, so I was really pissed off with it and I had to make frequent calls to them to ask where my laptop was. Anyway as a compensation, they gave me this free T-Shirt (which was nice of them).

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ

@weed; diba balik bayan boxes takes months to be sent? mao na barato ra ang shipping?naa pako advice bai, make sure you wont need warranty for those items you bought the hassle and shipping cost aint worth it if the damn item is broken.. or atleast get parts that dont or never break down often.. ako gali na duha2x kog padala ug X-Fi when it came out.. maski soundcard rana pero still ni dayun ko ^_^
    yep, murag months man bai, that's why i have a friend bring it from the states as part of his luggage/cargo... :mrgreen:

calling them is kind of a bad idea. dell chat supp is teh way to go, getting replacements and order shipping upgrades is a cinch. And everytime they dun fullfill thier promise i usually get a consession coupon

ex. :

Thank you for contacting Dell Customer Care.

We were sorry to learn of your unsatisfactory experience. Per your
    recent communication with Dell Customer Care, attached below is the coupon
    concession we agreed to send you to thank you for being a valued
    customer.

The value of your concession coupon is: $35.

Your concession coupon code is: xxxxxxxx56?MQ45.

This concession is for the order number: 90585xxxxx.

and be polite being an a-hole wont get you anywhere

i just checked out the dell hongkong site, and their 19" flat panels are going for around $50 cheaper than if you buy from the states... maybe you should check it out and just order from there... :mrgreen:

bitaw mas maayo mo order nalang ka sa HK im pretty sure mo ship na sila diri padong philippines, but ang kuyawan na2 ana sa if ever maabot ang point mag warranty ang shipping sakit kaayo

@ weed

bai nag ilis kag account ? na himo lagi nag weedmeister2.. also when diat ka plano pa dala sa goods? kay basin naa koy epa sakay... hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by darkwing
    ouch yup experience na sad nako ang customs, sometimes they tax you nearly the same amount of value for the shipment :P
    CUSTOMS = low life scum of the earth... corrupt pigs...

ferdie

if it's just laptops and smaller items then maybe I can assist you with that ie ordering and shipping from the states. I've been shipping laptops to Cebu for awhile now. but if it's desktops , lcd's or other bigger/heavier items then that's another story requiring another type of shipment. customs is already taken cared off by my shipper as well as insurance for said items. please PM me so we could discuss details on this type of transaction.

but please note: I'll only be the third party doing the leg work for a minimum pay. warranties etc etc should be your responsibility - please research thoroughly all the pros and cons of an item's after sales service centers in the Phils - if there's any - before you decide on ordering from the U.S.
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

sorry i was away for a while. its seems this thread has been very interactive. thanks for all your valuable informations.

@omad: i might consider your offer, for of course, a better price pud unta, I hope. I'll PM you within the week. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ

@ weed

bai nag ilis kag account ? na himo lagi nag weedmeister2..Â* also when diat ka plano pa dala sa goods? kay basin naa koy epa sakay... hehehe
    Hehehe, OT: nag lalis mi gamay ni Fingolfin... my fault though... anyway, i might be able to get my old account back.. naa ray glitch... hehehe

my friend is leaving mid jun, and mu-balik siya first week of july na...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12