Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ixxora View Post
    diba na bag.o naman ang title ani..? "The Wallflower" ?..correct me if i'm wrong ^^
    One of the many titles. :]

And horrid horrid dubs. But good thing they picked that.

^ Hmm.. I wouldn't say horrid. It was okay.. I've heard far horrid dubs.
    I watched it kanina.. Good thing my brother switched channels or nalimtan ta nko. lol. Too bad i wasn't able to watch SnS. It was ok. There were no cuts, i think. If sa major channels pa to na broadcast, i would expect major scene cuts, no op & closing songs, loooong commercials (and i mean really long. Long commercial break is looong.. The reason why scenes are cut).
    And regarding about the title, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge can be roughly translated as Transform into a perfect girl/beauty. Yamato Nadeshiko is actually a term used in Japan to refer a Perfect girl/a real beauty/Traditional beauty, etc.. you get the point. Henge means transform. Shichi, on the other hand, means seven (since the kanji in the title means seven). i just don't know how to piece that to the other words to have the translated title @__@ (crappy japanese understanding is crappy.lol). So Perfect Girl Revolution is a close title than 'The Wallflower' (whatever that is.. lol. must be an idiom or something). I think 'The Wallflower' title was made by the company that serialized/licensed the manga in english. (Lol. Reminds of Utawareromono <meaning the one being sung> being changed into Shadow Chronicles when it was serialized >.> lol. I still prefer the under water ray romano title. pfft.)

i really ♥ this anime

maynta naa season 2..

Default Re: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge/ Perfect Girl Revolution

Haha! Nice ang anime and manga ani .. Funny .. :3

6.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12