Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Galaxy Note vs Iphone 4s vs Ipad 2 asa man mo?:)

Quote Originally Posted by J.Abz View Post
    everything ages.. no doubt about it... ang ako lang.. why would you think of selling your phone when the primary reason you bought it, is to enjoy it?

True, Samsung products might have a lower value over Job's Ipads and Iphones but.....

Going to the topic at hand.. The question I understood if asa ka sa Galaxy Note vs Iphone 4s and Ipad 2... on my take.. the TS is asking which phone or tablet or phablet (whichever you call it) is better over the other...

I don't get the idea of the reselling value here... because primarily, again the reason why I bought the Note in the first place... is to enjoy its full functionalities and not to think of what lies beyond the bend of selling it...
    ako man gud when i buy something, i take everything into consideration- the brand, the quality and yes, the resale value... its just like buying a car, you use it for a few years then you dispose it and buy the latest model... technology is advancing at break-neck speed and i dont know if you still use the same gadgets you used 3-5 years ago... its either you handed it down to your bro, sis, gf, wife, kids or... you had it sold, di ba? so ana na lang, i think i already conceded that the note is better than the iphone.. good day!

for me its Galaxy Note coz dali ra siya... user friendly pod... dali ra sad sya mudownload ug mga apps sa market nya without na connecting to your pc...ive been an apple user sad sauna, wa sad ko nasatisfy kay hasolan ko labi na if magdownload or magupload ug songs, picture, etc kaydapat paka muadtog itunes... and also ila bluetooth di siya magamit labi na if naa kay ganahan ishare nga mga files from one cp to another... also pod if ang iphone mahagbong buak ang screen... where as ang ankong samsung nahangbong (taas2 podto pangkahagbong wui, nigawas gud ang batery) on gihapon ug fully functional wala say garas... wala sad toi xay rubber case...ang bati sad sa samsung kay dali lang malowbat... magdepend man sad daw sa kadak.on sa screen sa mo phone... da bigger, dali sad malowbat.... klaro kaayu nohnga maka.samsung ko? hehe... sorry na gud...

^^ the battery drain problem is inherent in Apple's Iphones as well...

bsag usa pa imong gamiton nga smartphones.. the big headache all users gets.. is the fact that the battery can easily be drain (as compared to a non smartphone). It is already been accepted naman to most smartphone users nga you can't have the best of both worlds... owning a smartphone always have tradeoffs to met. And the battery drain issue is one of its top issues jud.

Anyway.. Android has the AOS bug as well.. that's why if your using a Sammy phone running Android OS.. pretty much you would accept the fact already that normally the phone your using, woudn't last more than a day... Unless you root it and install some battery saving apps and add some tweakings on it... (to make your battery last longer)..

f battery ang most cncern then u can go for razr maxx 4 sure d ka mbitin sa batt life

I got all three.

Quote Originally Posted by comicGeek View Post
    I got all three.
    idol gyud kuni c comcgeek..hehe

ahahahah.

aron wa nay lalis.

grabeh gud nimo sir... ikaw na jud sir... hehe...

is it true nga long lasting na ang batt life sa iphone 4? and iphone 4s? but yeah sakto jud nga hasul jud ang file transfer sa iphone. and arte kaayo kay dili makig share ug lain phones hehe. but right now im still sticking to apple kay d pa jud ko satisfied sa graphics sa samsung. wala pa nuon ko kita sa graphics sa NOTE personally, akong mga nakit.an pa kay mga galaxy (i know im a loser hehe).

what graphics are you referring to?

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast