Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm not an anti of her. But I'm happy of her decision. If she think she did not do well on her job. Why not volenteer?
    Unlike Trillanes diha cge pasikat. hehehehe Kanang iyahang accomplishment sa senate gi doctor rana sa mga ka alyado. hehehe

mocha is better off without her asec position . suya man gud na ubang tongressman og senatong kang mocha kay mas gituohan man si mocha sa masa . ang mga followers anang mga tongressman og mga senatong sa ilahang pesbook kay mga trolls man kang mocha tinuod gyud nga mga followers

Quote Originally Posted by armedandfab View Post
    Simply because it falls under "politics and current events". I don't think there's anything wrong asking for thoughts on the issue.
    excuse me..her resignation is an issue? why not talk about Maglunsod? instead of Uson...

Quote Originally Posted by THE KID View Post
    excuse me..her resignation is an issue? why not talk about Maglunsod? instead of Uson...
    It wouldn't be part of the news headlines in print and TV if it is not an issue. I'm here to ask for insights from people on how they feel. This is a forum site and as long as it fits the category. I believe everyone is free to create their own thread and ask for opinion from members.

Now, regarding your point on why not talk about Maglunsod, you are free to create your own thread for that. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicPlease View Post
    An issue is a subjective term, so what if its an issue for others? Are you gonna argue against their favorite color too?
    mangutana ko nimo boy logic... personally sa imoha...issue ang pag resign ni uson?

Quote Originally Posted by LogicPlease View Post
    Well for me i dont care, but others most probably will, she got millions of followers, is hard to assume not a single one of them do Not consider this an issue. The fact that there are people replying to these thread proves that. Are you saying they are wrong?
    nope.............

mocha for house speaker or senate president...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by armedandfab View Post
    After a year and 5 months of government work Communications Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson has resigned. She announced her resignation today, October 3, at the Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) budget hearing at the Senate.

Are you happy or sad? I wanna know your thoughts!
    Dako ug chance tagaan nig lain nga position.

I've heard a commentary, that Sotto said the PCOO was created by the previous admin "yellow admin" to cater a personal friend. It was at that time that their were 3 press secretaries including the PCOO. Sotto said it's about time that the PCOO is brought back under the wing of the Presidential Press Secretary. Sotto even mentioned that they have already channeled this information to the President.

If this was true, then, expect a restructuring of the PCOO. Martin Andanar could still be there, but there might be restructuring after this.

And I might add, a fan-base of 5 million not all organic followers maybe, is a loss to the admin.

Blog Entries
    unya kinsa my angay e puli? mao siguro ni nindot e discuss ma kaya2x man sa taga hepa c mocha mas maayo c RJN Nieto aka thinking pinoy na lang e puli?

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast