Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Credit Card Debt Collection Practices Considered Unfair Under BSP Regulations

It's called Predator Loans bai. There is a law in the states against that but I'm not sure if naa ba na diri sa pinas.

Default Re: Credit Card Debt Collection Practices Considered Unfair Under BSP Regulations

Quote Originally Posted by ong76win2 View Post
    Yah. Third party collector agency and sometimes law firms. Most of them are very "bastos" but to be fiar there are others who are also sensitive to the clients.

There are times we don't want to pay our outstanding obligations with our card because of these "bastos" collection agencies.
    And this is why collectors here resort to more uncivil methods. I have not met a single borrower na mubayad sa tarong na singil. Impossible kaayo ang pinoy paninglan. Ma amigo, igsuon o parente ba. Perteng lisura paninglan.

Ang concept man gud anang utang is you borrow money because you have projected income that is capable of covering it in the long term. Our majority are under the impression that debt is a means of covering beyond your means without serious thought about its impact on your income.

This is why higpit kaayo mga banks diri sa Pinas. How else would you expect the Philippines survived the recession if not for their conservative lending methods?

Ayaw mo reklamo kung ing-ana na sila ninyo. Inyo nang sayop nga nangutang mo na di diay ninyo kaya. If imo huna hunaon kung nabastosan mo or nahasolan mo. Hunahunaa pud na lugi pud na sila kung di mo mamayad. Debt should be given to the responsible not to the financially irresponsible.

In the first place DILI na inyong kwarta. Ilaha na. Naa man gud uban diri mao pa ang gipautang mao pa ang pa pride2x. Kung taas kaayo mo ug pride ayaw nalang pangutang to begin with ug ayaw reklamo ug paninglan mo!

To derive a quote from an episode in House MD where the hospital is being sued because the guy had to pay a huge sum to have his thumb salvaged. He tried to weasel out of it by suing the hospital for saving his thumb where he didn't want to.

Lawyer: We will see you in court.
    Cuddy: "Right, you will. You still have a thumb because of us, and like everyone else in this world, we don’t work for free. We earn this money and if we have to take your house to get it, we will"

Winner!

This is the rules and regulations of Banco Sentral Ng Pilipinas (BSP). Unsa man iya e-sulti? Mag harrass or hulga sa imu sister?
    Not sure. I only got to answer one call from the cc company so I don't know the other times they called my sister. Pero that time I answered their call, it was clear nag-tagalog-tagalog dayon even though bisdak accent. Haller! kita pang bisdak dili ka-detect og bisdak accent? Haller!!!!

Feel nako buangon nila ang makatubag ba para kuno 'elite' sila.

Quote Originally Posted by tokidoki View Post
    And this is why collectors here resort to more uncivil methods. I have not met a single borrower na mubayad sa tarong na singil. Impossible kaayo ang pinoy paninglan. Ma amigo, igsuon o parente ba. Perteng lisura paninglan.

Ang concept man gud anang utang is you borrow money because you have projected income that is capable of covering it in the long term. Our majority are under the impression that debt is a means of covering beyond your means without serious thought about its impact on your income.

This is why higpit kaayo mga banks diri sa Pinas. How else would you expect the Philippines survived the recession if not for their conservative lending methods?

Ayaw mo reklamo kung ing-ana na sila ninyo. Inyo nang sayop nga nangutang mo na di diay ninyo kaya. If imo huna hunaon kung nabastosan mo or nahasolan mo. Hunahunaa pud na lugi pud na sila kung di mo mamayad. Debt should be given to the responsible not to the financially irresponsible.

In the first place DILI na inyong kwarta. Ilaha na. Naa man gud uban diri mao pa ang gipautang mao pa ang pa pride2x. Kung taas kaayo mo ug pride ayaw nalang pangutang to begin with ug ayaw reklamo ug paninglan mo!

To derive a quote from an episode in House MD where the hospital is being sued because the guy had to pay a huge sum to have his thumb salvaged. He tried to weasel out of it by suing the hospital for saving his thumb where he didn't want to.

Lawyer: We will see you in court.
    Cuddy: "Right, you will. You still have a thumb because of us, and like everyone else in this world, we don’t work for free. We earn this money and if we have to take your house to get it, we will"

Winner!
    You have a point pero mostly these credit card companies ang mo-duol sa imo to get their credit cards.

Plus like my sister's case, ok tanan iyang statements, wala'y nakalimtan nga payment, wala'y back-log pero tawag sa amo ang agent og mangutana about sa iyang statements. Don't these agents have a computer in front of them while making calls to their clients? Computerized di ba? Makita ra nila sa ilang computer ang payments, ngano manawag pa man? Or maybe ilang system mo ang guba og ila lang surang-surangon ang client kay palpak ila system or maybe ang agent jud ang palpak?

Quote Originally Posted by shebacs View Post
    You have a point pero mostly these credit card companies ang mo-duol sa imo to get their credit cards.

Plus like my sister's case, ok tanan iyang statements, wala'y nakalimtan nga payment, wala'y back-log pero tawag sa amo ang agent og mangutana about sa iyang statements. Don't these agents have a computer in front of them while making calls to their clients? Computerized di ba? Makita ra nila sa ilang computer ang payments, ngano manawag pa man? Or maybe ilang system mo ang guba og ila lang surang-surangon ang client kay palpak ila system or maybe ang agent jud ang palpak?
    Ang ako gani, pre if moabot ug 7k akong bill naa na sige panawag nako mo offer ug installment bla bla.... pastilan baya. In a way naa pud ni sila minaro na style ba. kung utangan ka anamon ug complicated imo utang until you lose track.

Ako i just say "NO, NOT INTERESTED".

Kanang usually manawag nimo bai like they said is not part of the company. They are usually resellers of loans in their branches. Mao na bulyaso usually ang records.

personally, kung naay utang dapat jud bayaran. maski unsaon pag bali2x, utang is utang nga dapat bayaran. i used to head a law office who is into collection. we were given quotas by our client banks. it was inevitable that other tele-collectors resorted to these just to reach their respective quotas. but mind you, we did sue "capable" debtors.

Yah. Third party collector agency and sometimes law firms. Most of them are very "bastos" but to be fiar there are others who are also sensitive to the clients.

There are times we don't want to pay our outstanding obligations with our card because of these "bastos" collection agencies.
    Mao gyud makawala ug gana kay ang mga collector harassment tactics na ang gigamit.

makawala man gani ug gana ang mangutang. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by tokidoki View Post
    Ang ako gani, pre if moabot ug 7k akong bill naa na sige panawag nako mo offer ug installment bla bla.... pastilan baya. In a way naa pud ni sila minaro na style ba. kung utangan ka anamon ug complicated imo utang until you lose track.

Ako i just say "NO, NOT INTERESTED".

Kanang usually manawag nimo bai like they said is not part of the company. They are usually resellers of loans in their branches. Mao na bulyaso usually ang records.
    Hala! Third party diay na? Pwede na nato mahibaw-an kung unsang 'outsourcing firm na ang mag-collect?

Quote Originally Posted by alfalfa View Post
    personally, kung naay utang dapat jud bayaran. maski unsaon pag bali2x, utang is utang nga dapat bayaran. i used to head a law office who is into collection. we were given quotas by our client banks. it was inevitable that other tele-collectors resorted to these just to reach their respective quotas. but mind you, we did sue "capable" debtors.
    And then, na-priso tong wa nakabayad?

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast