Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Guys, share inyu Youtube links diri:

https://www.facebook.com/cebuyoutubers/

For Cebuano or Cebu-based Youtube content creators.

Hi boss,

Mu animate sad ko, mostly mga motion graphics lang, then ginagmay vfx.
    I'm from Dumaguete diay, duol rag cebu

Just want to share some of my selected artworks. hehe medyo karaan na siya.

http://grantimbo.com/portfolio/motio...c-compilation/

nag animation ko sauna flash, pero pang game animation ra.

usually mga elements e animate..

nya website sad flash animation mga elements nya full flash way back 2000's pa na era..

karon kay programmer na.. pero nahan gihapon ko mag animate once in a while... but not a priority..

hopefully maka get back tuon2x balik

some of my animations naa diri. dili tanan, since some are owned by someone else's ky nagtrabaho rako nila sauna.

ang personal rani. pasensyae na ky dili jud cya high-end quality (animation wise)

personal works

naa pud koy usa ka commisioned pero wala ko ganahi sa result since dili ako ang nagpost sa sounds.

commisioned animation only

Quote Originally Posted by azure View Post
    some of my animations naa diri. dili tanan, since some are owned by someone else's ky nagtrabaho rako nila sauna.

ang personal rani. pasensyae na ky dili jud cya high-end quality (animation wise)

personal works

naa pud koy usa ka commisioned pero wala ko ganahi sa result since dili ako ang nagpost sa sounds.

commisioned animation only
    ... nice boss

Quote Originally Posted by lonewoulfe View Post
    ... nice boss
    tnx boss

please share pud tong naay ikashare. tnx

anyone here into motion graphics nga ang style similar sa flat/material design?
    pa view sa inyo portfolios!

like aning sa google transit mexico ako pasabot

Last edited by gibra'al; 09-05-2016 at 11:54 PM.

Hello Peeps,

dugay dugay na jud ko wa kabalik diri. Good to know the Animation Enthusiasts is still going strong. Nako karon sa Vancouver, Canada, working for Hollywood Movies. visit my Website Owen Cartagena Modeler / Animator / VFX Artist 3

im a 3D Generalist, i mainly use 3Dmax, pero im also using Maya, Lightwave, and Zbrush.

Share sad mo sa inyu mga works, hopefully in the future magka collaborate ta ninyu.

I would like to recommend someone.. pm for details.. thanks..

Hello guys! good to know that my thread is going strong! I would like to update my status. As of now, balik usa ko sa Cebu for the time being and planning for my next move in making a studio.

Good to know daghan diri sa Cebu that are animators. Akong na notice is that Cebu has potential to create 3d contents. As of now according to my network in Manila, Philippine's main client in the film and animation industry is 2d.

My plan right now is to make an animation for the Portfolio of my upcoming studio and it will be done hand drawn. I will have to make it top notch so I will have to ask my network for some artist and do it for me in Manila because Animators there are already adept and know how the animation pipelines work. My networks there are pioneers in animation and have been animators since the Hanna Barbera days, which to my surprise, some of their show was indeed animated in Manila.

I am torn apart because I really wanted to make a studio here in Cebu but my network in Manila wanted me to make a studio in Manila. I will eventually make a studio here in Cebu maybe a 3d devision. Baby steps first

I actually met some guys at Nickelodeon and I told them my passion, these are the guys I need to impress with my portfolio so I need to research as much as I can right now.

Animation is not that hard to master but difficult to implement effectively. You guys with 3d have advantages because you already know the program and all you need to learn are the principles of animation

Here is my vision for the future. A little ambitious but I know I can get there!

Belated Merry Chirstmas and an Advance Happy New Year to you guys!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast