Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

maybe just to rebel to a tyrant

Quote Originally Posted by okoy View Post
    Where did you get this stuff? i think one of my question was being answered: Why would Lucifer "The bearer of light" would rebel against the almighty? what is his purpose? you could not go against your creator? and why would some or 1/3 of the angels join him?

Hopefully, this article of yours would not lead us to the other way............

Anyway thanks.... this has enlightened me a bit..... but i still have to make some searches..... Good afternoon.....
    In "Letters from the earth", Mark Twain hilariously suggest that Lucifer got exasperated with God for having created man. He (Lucifer) could not accept the fact that man which evolve out from an ape, a weakling, would become his master later. Adding salt to his injured pride, he was under order from the Boss to help man attain his destine greatness..

Quote Originally Posted by handsoff241 View Post
    okay i got a question on this, what came first the angel-wars or eve's temptation?

cause what ive read up there, eve's temptation was described first before the angel-wars.

typo?
    i think ang angel wars mr. hands i've read about it yesterday so im quite sure about it..unless unknowingly omitted some stuff ..(thanks existanz for the tip)

Quote Originally Posted by Existanz View Post
    In "Letters from the earth", Mark Twain hilariously suggest that Lucifer got exasperated with God for having created man. He (Lucifer) could not accept the fact that man which evolve out from an ape, a weakling, would become his master later. Adding salt to his injured pride, he was under order from the Boss to help man attain his destine greatness..
    right from the very beginning i've always had this gut feeling that god and the devil has some connection with each other..sakto jd ko..basing on this info..hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramini View Post
    right from the very beginning i've always had this gut feeling that god and the devil has some connection with each other..sakto jd ko..basing on this info..hehe!
    I'm not sure kung asa nako nabasa (maybe in the movie "the gospel of judas"), but some Gnostic books nag-hisgut nga during one evening while Jesus and his disciples where about to have supper, the disciples were being laugh a by Jesus for saying their thanks prayer to god.

Jesus asked his followers kung para kanino daw yung prayer nila, sagot ng mga disciples prayer daw o alay nila para sa god who created the world..napatawa si Jesus dahil sa ka-walang alam ng mga ito.

Now, this explained why the seemingly vengeful and wrathful god of the OT..

Just my thought lang ha...

Also in the Bible, we read how Jesus was tempted by the Devil regarding the ownership of the world..that if only Jesus would bow down to him (Devil) as his god, he will give the world and everything in it to Jesus.

How can the Devil logically offer something which was not his in the first place? Unless he is really the owner of the world...

@existanz

na edit na ni sa council bro..ang naa nato is ang producer's cut nman..gitagudtagud na ang director's cut..hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Existanz View Post
    Also in the Bible, we read how Jesus was tempted by the Devil regarding the ownership of the world..that if only Jesus would bow down to him (Devil) as his god, he will give the world and everything in it to Jesus.

How can the Devil logically offer something which was not his in the first place? Unless he is really the owner of the world...
    btaw!..i don't think bogo pd nang demonyo oi..i'd like to know the motive behind this bribery..nganong naka dare man ug tempt ang demonyo ani?..

Quote Originally Posted by Ramini View Post
    btaw!..i don't think bogo pd nang demonyo oi..i'd like to know the motive behind this bribery..nganong naka dare man ug tempt ang demonyo ani?..
    What 'if' lang ha..what if lang man jud ta ani..even in the heavenly realms of angelic beings, God is still nowhere to be found? What we have in there is simply some form of divine government being run by freewilling beings, freely choosing what they want to do, then is war is inevitable.

This surmise arise because how can Lucifer, although powerful in his right, would attempt to rebel (if that's the word) in the presence of an infinitely powerful god? It doesn't make sense to me..

And what 'if' also, that only man's soul or spirit was ordained by God to penerate His 'real' eternal abode, since if we really looked at it, heaven is not that perfect really considering that once a time, a war was being fought in there..

For a weak being such as man, this is not entirely possible, if it is really the Will of God to be with the weakest just to confound those that are mighty (in this case the angels)...

Pasensya na brad, mejo nag run-away na ko diri sa ako imagination hehehe..istorya lang ni.

asa man mo kuha ani? gai ko ninyo ug links beh para basa ko hehe

nice lagi ni tun-an. interesado bya kog demons hehe especially kanang naa sa games

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast