Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Top 10 most corrupt public official in the Philippines

This is funny because GMA & Mike Arroyo does not even belong to the top 10 richest politicians in the country whether declared or undeclared wealth. Majority if not all extremely, filthy rich politicians are with the opposition.

Is this personal?
    nope... why should i? do you have to be included in the top 10 richest politicians to be that corrupt? And how would you know that they are that rich if their wealth is undeclared?

hahaha opposition ra jud d i ang corrupt?

all the above!

Gloria is on top of the list. who else pa.

^^welcome back SNMP..kabalo ko dili gyud ni nimo palampasun na thread

Quote Originally Posted by FK
    This is funny because GMA & Mike Arroyo does not even belong to the top 10 richest politicians in the country whether declared or undeclared wealth. Majority if not all extremely, filthy rich politicians are with the opposition.

Is this personal?
    nope... why should i? do you have to be included in the top 10 richest politicians to be that corrupt? And how would you know that they are that rich if their wealth is undeclared?

hahaha opposition ra jud d i ang corrupt?

Oh come on!Â* As if we were born yesterday.Â* Mura man sad ta ug just now ana.

^^ you mean you believe that it is the oppossition who is ONLY corrupt?

Quote Originally Posted by FK
    ^^ you mean you believe that it is the oppossition who is ONLY corrupt?

nope, all of them ARE corrupt but the top 10 even with a ballpark figure WILL belong to the opposition because of being very, filthy rich. This is A FACT! ...and there is no need or point on arguing about this.

Mao na'y gi-ingon nga di na lang unta mag malinis ning opposition kay corrupt na silang tanan pero MAS daghan gyud ug pinaka corrupt ang mga naa sa opposition. Ayaw na lang ta!

moreover, wealth need not to be declared to know how rich these politicians are at least from our circle and standpoint.

When Mike Arroyo gave away millions of pesos to the SEAG athletes, pro-GMA people say "but he's very very rich, old-rich family, etc.".

nope, all of them ARE corrupt but the top 10 even with a ballpark figure WILL belong to the opposition because of being very, filthy rich. This is A FACT! ...and there is no need or point on arguing about this.
    do you have to be filthy rich lagi to be that corrupt? For me corruption is not just stealing money from the gov't coffers.

moreover, wealth need not to be declared to know how rich these politicians
    right... mao na wala ko gabasi og onsa sila ga datu (according to them) on determining how corrupt they are... I just based it on the issues that were thrown to them.

Top 10..? Make that top 1000 or what and I'll place the names of government officials thats on my head..

In the philippines, corruption is a lifestyle and that's a pity.. because that lifestyle has drastic effects on our economy and on our countrymen. We don't need a list. Hell, we don't even need a report.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast