Page 2 of 2182 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Naruto

as i have said, its already zipped. i dont think i can send the files too you. im just on dialup and its really much of a hassle sending the files. im kinda busy. i suggest you start snooping around on irc channels and on the web.

http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~rmazores/naruto/

that site has some links and info.

btw, ch 190 was just released

Default Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by r/brey
    personally, i like reading manga more than watching the anime. there are exceptions though.

the shonen jump mags you get from machiya(where is that btw?), are they in english?
    I usually prefer the original version which is usually the manga version. Mostly, manga wins over anime for me since the manga is the more complete version.

I like to watch anime versions. I tend to consider manga and anime as different.

About the shonen jump mags you can get through Machiya --- they are the original latest Japanese magazines. It's in Japanese, of course.

If you want the English version, Viz has published an english magazine version of Shonen Jump. It's great, but it's also very late. Naruto, for example, is only about ten chapters long (now in volume 2).

Naruto is already volume ?17? in the original Japanese.

About Viz' Shonen Jump, it's done very well. I think the editors have been faithful to the original Japanese version. It's a monthly magazine. Phonebook sized & nearly an inch thick.

http://www.shonenjump.com

The original Japanese Shonen Jump is a weekly phonebook sized magazine which is also about 1 inches thick.

http://www.shueisha.co.jp/CGI/magazi...ump&janru=boyc

I'm looking for fellow fans to share & split the cost of the original Japanese Shonen Jump. 1200 pesos a month for 4 issues is too painful for me. I'm already collecting Viz' Shonen Jump which is costing me about 400 pesos per issue.

Is there a manga club around here?

And Machiya Mart is located at TPE Building along Banilad Highway. Just look for the entrance to Maria Luisa, Machiya is on the corner.

Default Naruto

so you can read japanese?

Default Naruto

Lol. If I was fluent in Japanese, I wouldn't buy an English version.

I can read Japanese (i.e. read out loud & write the characters), but I still have a lot of trouble actually understanding. I also know Japanese sentence structure, grammar & such, but again, I need a lot of practice.

I have downloaded & printed out scanlations before; I even made flash scanlations (I scanned & did the flash but someone else translated).

By the way, please post a spoiler warning when posting about important crucial events in the manga or anime. I'm still in volume 1 of Naruto & I haven't seen any of the anime.

Default Naruto

naruto is cool,.. but i kinda lost track reading somewhaere at vulome 20 or so... i also have a cd but not that updated as of now..
    r/brey i think is complete with the anime cause his cousin is downloading them

there's also this title "blade of the immortal" its a great manga..(no anime) you'll be facinated by its art.. manga-sketchbook is currently releasing the manga.. but pretty slow though 1 volume per year

Default Naruto

yeah, my cousins dloading the fansubbed anime off the net. i think they're in ep 55 or 56 right now. i dont watch all the eps, just some. theres no excitement and hype anymore if you have read the manga long b4. the anime and manga are almost all similar to the very last detail, the anime has some extra eps and short stories though.

Default Naruto

Just want to correct the thickness of the Shonen Jump (by Viz) and original Shonen Jump (in Japanese).

Shonen Jump (by Viz) is about 380 pages, and has good paper quality.

Shonen Jump (original) is about 450 pages, but paper quality isn't very good.

Default Naruto

:Title Edited:

whoa, din't expect a lot of manga fans here.

Default Naruto

thank you chronnus

same here

Default Naruto

gi ban nanang "@find" sa naruto, sa halos tanan IRC channel kai sikat ra kaau

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2182 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast