Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: how to act mature in a relationship?

a real mature relationship has been aged not only by time but also by experience good and bad. if its a real mature relationship you act in order making decisions in accordance to the goals and plans you have set for the present and future... you behave sensitively... sensing every bad move and making corrections speedily... debug with care.

choya..... permintiha lang na bai...
    stay strong cuz girls wanted too to see his boyfriend also strong..

sayon rana bro i shower lang imong love niya haha...act like a man jud ayw pag binata!

Kinahanglan ikaw ang mo adjust niya ayaw cya pa adjustsa nimo...

act og unsa jud ka..f pobre ka....act as a poor...d mana mada og acting ang maturity...mo abot na nimo as a person...sa imong na learned from experiences....sa imong nakat onan sa skol og sa surroundings....gradual na nga growth sa imong mind og emotion....

maturity ,to me, is manifested when you do not only think of yourself but of your partner and his/her environment... Your partners happiness would be the main reason of your own happiness.

just be yourself and love her, ana ra

Being female and i had been in this kind of relationship before (past tense kaayo! hehehe), sometimes its not about the intelligence or the money or the social class. I was exactly in your gf's shoes before. I had an ex who was a little insecure..he kept bringing up our differences..his insecurities and i had to CONSTANTLY remind him that it didn't matter. We had been together for almost 2 years na. He kept bringing up his insecurities eventually i got fed up consoling him.

Bottom line TS, all a girl could ever want from her guy is to feel secure, loved and most of all respected. If you do all these things, then you've done everything right. Being "mature" means accepting challenges on a DAILY basis. Not to put you in your place or something but when the girl is "heaven" and you're way down in earth, sometimes the challenge is too strong. Mao nana mag cge away. NEVER EVER show her that you are bothered by snidy comments about your relationship. The more you listen to those remarks..the more you get your self esteem low. The more you get confused and all the more you get more crabby, hence eventually ensuing MORE upcoming arguments/misunderstanding.

So instead, just be with her, support her, respect her and most of all LOVE her the best way you can.

Usahay man gud ang "first love" can be a bit overwhelming So, its up to you TS.

Just remember, you are the guy in the relationship. So, be a MAN. Goodluck

learned a lot from this thread! thanks to the posts! truly helpful

don't act just be REAL, women love REAL MEN, not PRETENDERS!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast