Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Oi, curious. I'll watch this in the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakizta View Post
    ang mutan aw ani sa sinehan is mostly manag uyab hehehehehe
    Lol so ako ra ang malahi ani. Cant wait.

unexpected blockbuster ni nga movie . gamay ra kaayog budget pero nikita jud siya .the producers are laughing all the way to the bank for this

Quote Originally Posted by Rakizta View Post
    unexpected blockbuster ni nga movie . gamay ra kaayog budget pero nikita jud siya .the producers are laughing all the way to the bank for this
    Everybody loves a good horror movie. Especially one from James Wan.

Quote Originally Posted by themoviejunkie View Post

The entire movie is indeed scary. At least that's what the critics are saying. They praised James Wan for using old-school scares to effectively elevate this movie from the all-too-familiar haunted-house genre.

And dont worry, we will get to see this one next month. The Conjuring will open August 21 in the country.

hooray for small favors.. haha Conjuring in Aug and then Insidious 2 in Sept.. can't wait..

This will be my first horror movie to watch sa big screen. I'm recruiting people na to accompany me.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezedEntity View Post
    This will be my first horror movie to watch sa big screen. I'm recruiting people na to accompany me.
    pa-recruit ko.. hahaha im also gonna watch alone.. my friends from Australia said that "tough men said it was the scariest s*** ever"

excited na nuon ko.. i hope they'll move the airing to an earlier date here.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mermaid88 View Post
    pa-recruit ko.. hahaha im also gonna watch alone.. my friends from Australia said that "tough men said it was the scariest s*** ever"

excited na nuon ko.. i hope they'll move the airing to an earlier date here.
    Wahaha okay raman sako ang schedule sa release. Enough to earn money para sa tickets ug libre [incase naay pakuyogon jud nga ganahan ko **wink wink].

Quote Originally Posted by FreezedEntity View Post
    Wahaha okay raman sako ang schedule sa release. Enough to earn money para sa tickets ug libre [incase naay pakuyogon jud nga ganahan ko **wink wink].
    hahaha i want an earlier airing kai dugay2 nako wa kakita ug horror movie nga chilling kaayo.. this would keep me up at night but worth it gihapon..

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mermaid88 View Post
    hahaha i want an earlier airing kai dugay2 nako wa kakita ug horror movie nga chilling kaayo.. this would keep me up at night but worth it gihapon..
    Im afraid that's gonna be the earliest release date that we'll ever get. Not unless a decent copy comes up on the torrent sites first lol

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast