Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

The Lord is our shepherd, siguro you are lost and needs to come back and find Him.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post
    Bro TS, nasaag ni imong thread pero mo comment rako ug usa. hehehe

Imo mang na mention nga nag school paka or batan-on paka. It's part of growing up, kanang mo question ka ug authority, rebellious, mo doubt about God... etc. Life is a journey. Along the way I hope imo rang ma discover imong gepangita.

Ang answer imo rang masugatan... dili sa imong mabasa2x diri or sa gepang wali2x sa ubang mga tao. Kung magpa ramdam na ang Ginoo nimo, mao nang panahona nga firm na imong pagto-o.
    Thanks boss, pls tell me kng asa ko dapit mu post aron d ko masaag hehehhe

It can actually work both ways. Meaning you may also have a chance becoming an atheist, who knows, because I was a christian for over 15 years

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by joeyx2000 View Post
    The Lord is our shepherd, siguro you are lost and needs to come back and find Him.
    I do not consider myself a sheep bossing. I dont like being told what to do, maybe im a black sheep lol

Quote Originally Posted by pakinimo View Post
    Thanks boss, pls tell me kng asa ko dapit mu post aron d ko masaag hehehhe

It can actually work both ways. Meaning you may also have a chance becoming an atheist, who knows, because I was a christian for over 15 years

- - - Updated - - -

I do not consider myself a sheep bossing. I dont like being told what to do, maybe im a black sheep lol
    Dili na siguro ko mahimo ug atheist bro, ako naman nakit-an ang Ginoo, pama-agi ni Maria... Ayaw nalang pangutana kung sa unsa nga pama-agi kay OT nata. Pwede raka mo PM nako kung daghan paka pangutana..

Kung in kaso ma usab man gani ako pagtuo, anti-christ na siguro.. ahahaha! jokes2x!

TS, you mentioned that you were a "Christian" for 15 years, were you really a Christian then?

To know Jesus Christ is something deep and with a strong hold. It is not something like being in a "group" and then later decides to quit and not to be part of it.

To know Jesus is to know yourself and your standing before God. A life with Christ is more precious than anything in this world.

I don't know your story as to why you decided to not believe, but I encourage you to talk to Jesus....He is the way, the Truth and the Life!

God bless you TS!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post
    Dili na siguro ko mahimo ug atheist bro, ako naman nakit-an ang Ginoo, pama-agi ni Maria... Ayaw nalang pangutana kung sa unsa nga pama-agi kay OT nata. Pwede raka mo PM nako kung daghan paka pangutana..

Kung in kaso ma usab man gani ako pagtuo, anti-christ na siguro.. ahahaha! jokes2x!
    Wa ta kbaw, kay ako nituo raba giud ko sauna.. hehe. i know muingon ka nga basin lahi to akoa or as they say "you were never a believer in the first place" well i can take it theres no way around it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starr77 View Post
    TS, you mentioned that you were a "Christian" for 15 years, were you really a Christian then?

To know Jesus Christ is something deep and with a strong hold. It is not something like being in a "group" and then later decides to quit and not to be part of it.

To know Jesus is to know yourself and your standing before God. A life with Christ is more precious than anything in this world.

I don't know your story as to why you decided to not believe, but I encourage you to talk to Jesus....He is the way, the Truth and the Life!

God bless you TS!
    let's say not a christian, but a believer i was. as in i believed giud whole-heartedly and i prayed sincerely.

Sometimes it is not the decision. I just saw that it's probably not true based on many things. then i didnt have a choice. thanks for the concern

Blog Entries
    Im no atheist. I do believe in something, I confess I havent gone to church since I got my feet here in Cebu, but I pray.

My faith doesnt need the church's walls of stone, wood or metal.... I dont need statues to help me keep the faith, it;s within me.

but if you think of it, RELIGION doesn't measure a person's morality....

Being an atheist isnt a sin...

It's a choice.
    It's not even a crime... well depending on people's beliefs...

Religion has nothing to do with a person being a good guy or bad...

Im ready to be condemned by people for not going to church every sunday....

All I nknow is that as long as Im not doing anything bad or immoral, Im good to go.

but my faith still is in here. I just pray and I believe in a God. I just don't go to church, that's all.

TS, I am a Christian, a Roman Catholic at that, but i am also a free-thinker.. since panagsa ra kaau ko mkasugat ug someone like you, im eager to ask a few things to know your point of view.. i won't argue about anything..i just want to know..you may PM me if you have time, or just comment on your thread.. since these are personal questions, i wud respect anything dt u want to say.. and if there's something else you wud like to discuss, i willing to listen..
    First, unsa man purpose sa existence sa usa ka butang, or to be specific, sa usa ka tawo, if there is any?
    Second, what made you say that you are indeed an atheist? ni ask ko ani ky ni mention mn gd ka dt uv been a christian b4..
    Lastly, was there any moment sa imong life, if u can remember, nga nituo ka into something unnatural? just like luck or miracle?

Quote Originally Posted by quirkychinita View Post
    Im no atheist. I do believe in something, I confess I havent gone to church since I got my feet here in Cebu, but I pray.

My faith doesnt need the church's walls of stone, wood or metal.... I dont need statues to help me keep the faith, it;s within me.

but if you think of it, RELIGION doesn't measure a person's morality....

Being an atheist isnt a sin...

It's a choice.
    It's not even a crime... well depending on people's beliefs...

Religion has nothing to do with a person being a good guy or bad...

Im ready to be condemned by people for not going to church every sunday....

All I nknow is that as long as Im not doing anything bad or immoral, Im good to go.

but my faith still is in here. I just pray and I believe in a God. I just don't go to church, that's all.
    thank you for this

Quote Originally Posted by janrey1986 View Post
    TS, I am a Christian, a Roman Catholic at that, but i am also a free-thinker.. since panagsa ra kaau ko mkasugat ug someone like you, im eager to ask a few things to know your point of view.. i won't argue about anything..i just want to know..you may PM me if you have time, or just comment on your thread.. since these are personal questions, i wud respect anything dt u want to say.. and if there's something else you wud like to discuss, i willing to listen..
    First, unsa man purpose sa existence sa usa ka butang, or to be specific, sa usa ka tawo, if there is any?
    Second, what made you say that you are indeed an atheist? ni ask ko ani ky ni mention mn gd ka dt uv been a christian b4..
    Lastly, was there any moment sa imong life, if u can remember, nga nituo ka into something unnatural? just like luck or miracle?
    1. purpose: i think it is answerable only by human perspective. my answer is you make your own purpose and give your life its meaning. in other words this is not an objective question for me, and you will surely get consistent answers from believers
    2. what made me say: i dont believe in god, like i dont care at all.. i dont shove my views unto people unless they strike me first, and dli sad ko rude mostorya sa mga tawo about sa topic, i try to stay as logical as possible and free of negative emotions. i just dont care about going to church, praying, i dont even think about god-related things unless triggered by an idea or an argument
    3. luck or miracles: Yes, mostly when I was a christian. I think luck and miracles are coincidences but i do not have the knowledge to explain more. even if atheist ko sometimes mkatuo kog luck and miracles because it is human nature to replace ignorance with fear, fabricated stories, etc. and fill the gap of knowledge..

If you want a conversation boss you may reply sa thread, anything u want to ask or suggest, personal or not, wa koi problema ana take it from me. Believe me you can imagine all the bad things that have been said unto me so i wont have any problem about it im always open for whatever you want to say

para di ma issue ayaw lang pag saba nga di ka motoo sa ginoo kung imong isigi ug sulti sa mga permi nmo maka istorya nga di ka motoo ug ginoo aw sige ka kita ug lalis para di magka conflict ayaw nlng hisgot kay total di bitw ka motoo sa ginoo unsy kaposlanan sa imong opinion...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast