Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default RAGNAROK level-up-games.....................................

If your a gamer, just like the majority of RAGNAROK players. You wouldn't find it a waste of time, pwera na lang cguro kung your ADDICTED to the game kay you would eat your breakfast/lunch/dinner infront of the computer then you would be wasting your time. No offense but for me the game is great.
    =================================
    My Character
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Character Name: xArcanex
    Character Job : Thief
    Character Level : lvl 48
    Job Level : lvl 35
    Server : Chaos
    Current Map : Pyramid B2
    Current Guild : none

Equipments:
    Weapon: +6 Double Dexterous Stiletto
    Body Armor: Adventurer's Suit(my Thief Clothes was remove due to Server ROLLBACK)
    Armor: Mr. Smiley & Egg Shell Hat & Shoes.

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

haha. no offense ... but it is a waste of time. Ragnarok isn't the first MMORPG out there. People who've been addicted to games like Everquest admit to their waste of time. Thats why they nicknamed the game, EverCrack. hahaha. But ganahan gihapon kos Ragnarok. I like wasting my time. But I don't get to play it anymore. Sayang. hehe.

Something can never be a waste of time as long as one is enjoying it/one thinks it's worth it. It may be a waste of time for others who aren't into it, but not to someone addicted to it. Well, it's a waste of time for me . I'd rather play any of the recently released SP games than to spend my hours trying to get to level 57 by killing monsters again and again.There are alot of other MMO's that are infinitely better than Ragnarok, but they don't have Philippine servers .

waste of time for me bcoz when i played this kind of game before although I had fun all the time playing with it, I kinda realize na wats the point of playing this game when there is no end and yeah what if i get to the highest lvl? am i going to be the coolest guy there is? thats what i had in mind nah sa kadugay nako ug duwa. 350/month? thats 4200 a year....hehe, i dont know with you rich peps but for me its also a waste of money i can buy lots of stuff with it na...

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

People will always think they aren't wasting their time when they are enjoying the game ... but lets step back and ask ourself ... is this really productive? This is the same in all games. One day ... what we do now will seem stupid ... but not yet .. not yet. haha. murag Gladiator.

If you find it a waste of time you can always stop . Unless of course you're helplessly addicted, then you're doomed, hehehe.

It really all depends on how you define "waste of time", if you see it as time spent without being productive, then playing games is a waste of time (along with hanging out, watching tv). Personally i'd say something is a waste of time if i can't get any enjoyment out of it (ie. watching resident evil the movie) .

guys ragnarok is a great game but has limit and mao na para nako nakabati adik ko b4, para nako kung mareach na nimu ang limit din u spend so much efort and time to it wala kay magain, you might have fun a long the way pero ur living in a world of pretend your mising living the real world... pero its still up to you but surely some adiks when time comes they quit ragna they will feel its a waste of time.hehe

SELLING blacksmith at LOKI server

Character Name: suking tindahan_md
    Character Job : Blacksmith
    Character Level : 61
    Job Level : lvl 32
    Server : LOKI

Str:55
    Agi:27
    Vit:45
    Int:1
    Dex:30
    Luck:10

[color=green] sos ragnarok mao na nakaingon ngano mag cutting klases ang mga tao, hapit na man gani ko hagbung sa Physics 31 nako sa college tungod ana, usa pa unsay objective nidua ka sa ragnarok? bi igo lang ta mag pa lvl -up hangtud mapuan ta/color] in other words way katapusan

sala na nimo kay wala ka control...fun man fun...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast