Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A tribute to housewife mothers

Quote Originally Posted by d`monyita
    mao na diay ang going rate ana ma'am? hehehehe... nung panahon ko kay piso. hahahaha. inflation nga naman.
    mahal na masyado ngayon ang loose tooth, kung di 10 peso, ice cream

sometimes nakakapagod ang maging full time mom, sometimes all you wish is for you to have a break. but thinking about your kid makes you think otherwise.

a break of a few hours is not negligence bya....i have learned that half a day at the mall or an hour or two at the spa/salon does wonders to one's disposition ma'am.

^^^yea of cors ma'am, u r rily entitled for dat much deserved break, oders tho r rily engrossed w der roles dat dey tend 2 4get bout pampering demselves, such selfless moms to salute

It's the hardest job in the whole world 24/7 364 days a year and lifetiime. I now understand how big a sacrifice is being a full-time mom and a housewife. A baby everywhere. It requires a lot of skills... multi-tasking, scheduling, psychology, physical education, singing, dancing, nursing, leading, coaching...a full-time mom deserves a trophy.

A surgeon no matter how long his operation lasts, he still goes home to rest. But a mother, even when she's still sleeping, she wakes up when her baby cries.

Some mothers use going to work as an excuse to go out and escape motherhood. I say some, but it's true. Because it's very hard to be a full-time mom, not everyone is up for it. I wonder kung kapuyon man gani ang mama siya ra usa, how much more ang yaya? Imagine leaving your baby with a yaya, and the yaya has to clean the house, wash dishes and clothes. Mabuang man gani ang nanay mobuhat anang tanan, samot na ang yaya. Mao na basta yaya lang magbantay sa bata talagsa ra sila mounong sa bata kay kapuyon pud na sila mao lahi gyud ang gugma sa inahan, way sama. While ang nanay, kapuyon man gani usahay, pero maluoy gyud siya sa iya baby and goes on being a mom and betters herself.

Nanny's ought to be earning more than P2,000? How can a household help that does the hardest job in the whole world be earning P2,000? Babysitters here earn $10-$12/hour, mas daku pa ug sweldo sa receptionist nga tag $8/hour ang starting salary. Mo na panggaa gyud na ninyo ang yaya sa inyong anak kay dili gyud malalim ilang trabaho.

And panggaa pud diay samot inyong mga asawa nga full-time mom and housewife, or inyong mama. Naa pa diay laing skill uy, mura pud na silang secret service agent sa ilang mga anak, willing to lay their life for her child, bahala na di siya kakaon basta iya anak mabusog lang, mo pray pa na siya ni Lord nga bahala siya nalang masakit kaysa iyang anak, kapikas sa kasingkasing ang anak. And that's God's great design. Awa si mother Mary, sige lang hilak sa kasakit ni Jesus. Mothers feel for their child. A mother's love is genuine and pure and unconditional.

^^^o sure, i rily salute those moms who take upbringing their children their lyftym careers

thanks doce_pares from all the mothers out there who are true to their calling.

no probs, it's a tribute to all moms for such a noble job :mrgreen:

when i was in elementary.. i have always wondered my mom is not working...
    then i realized nga it's gud to have a mother nga housewife kay always present sa PTA meeting, always there kung naay program sa school... and if you forgot something sa house, mahatod niya anytime....

now na nagwork nako.. i could tell nga it's really great when mama is always there..available always...
    gimingaw nasad ko anang inig mata and inig uli kay naa nay fud sa table..
    that's always nako palaagon akong mama diri sa cebu.. hehehe.. nya sad ko kay larga na pod sha karn..
    adto nasad sha sa akong ate maglaag....

for those housewives out there... don't be sasd nga naa ra mo sa house... your children will realize how lucky they are to have you at home always.

nyx, actually that's the best compliment we could get when our kids come back from school and look for us. you're absolutely right. We will not be here without our mothers and we can never repay them for what they have done for us.Sometimes it's just so sad when children are on their own they tend to forget what their mothers have done for them. tsk..tsk.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast