Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

@smictague; put a @ and ; around my name to notify me.

Did you try using the stock browser? Does it have the same error?

Blog Entries
    @Syd_M; same error rajud ghapon bro. . nya mag wagtang2 ang kanang E na status. . ig tanaw nako sa APN ma switch siya sa minternet bisan sa wap nako ge select huhuhuh wa najid koi pag.asa ani hahaha faets

@smictague; ICS imong phone, or JB na? I think the option to use 2G networks only was removed for post-Gingerbread roms. Try this:

1. Turn off mobile data.
    2. Open your dialer and type *#*#4636#*#* It will open a hidden menu.
    3. Select Phone information, then scroll down to the network mode dropdown menu. Select GSM only.
    4. Go back to your Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks > Network operators and manually select Sun.
    5. Select the wap apn, then enable mobile data. Try to see if you can now get on 0.fb.

Blog Entries
    @Syd_M;
    ang version sa ako phone ki 4.0.2 i dunno if ics ba or jb cge broh ako na i.try thanks

guys pa help naman, sun prepaid subscrber ko, niya been using mobile internet, pero nikalit lang na dili nako ka connect, dili na moappear ang EDGE, unlisurf q ... helpppp

Quote Originally Posted by kanlat16 View Post
    guys pa help naman, sun prepaid subscrber ko, niya been using mobile internet, pero nikalit lang na dili nako ka connect, dili na moappear ang EDGE, unlisurf q ... helpppp
    1. Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks > Access point names.

2. Check to see if a "minternet" apn entry exists. Select it. If it doesn't exist, create it with the following settings:
    Name: SUN (you can call it anything, it doesn't matter)
    APN: minternet
    Using the above apn lets you use HSPDA, which is faster than EDGE.

3. Go back to the mobile network settings page. If there's an option for network preferences, then select WCDMA (3G) or GSM/WCDMA (WCDMA preferred).

4. Back at the mobile network settings page, tap on Network operators, the search for networks (if you got an error searching or the results are blank, turn off mobile data first). Select SUN from the list.

5. Turn on mobile data. If all goes well, you should have an "H" on your status bar, indicating you're connected to 3G.

thanks s reply, pero applicable ni sa iphone 5? forgot to say na iphone ako gamit

Quote Originally Posted by kanlat16 View Post
    thanks s reply, pero applicable ni sa iphone 5? forgot to say na iphone ako gamit
    ... this is the Android section, so no, those instructions won't work for the iPhone5. You need to go to the iOS section here on iStorya and ask your question there.

ako lgi kauban boss dli ma set iya internet. sun post paid cxa. cloudfone gamit. inig ad2 sa apn kay mu error

Default hellllpp.. APN for lg l7 sun user

pirmero naku set kai nigana,, nia after an hour nawala lang kalit nia di na mo conect... pls help

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast