Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

l be waiting for this.

Quote Originally Posted by c_cebrecus View Post
    so in short imong cellphone nga gigamit maka 3G gihapon unli?
    Well, you have two options for that:

1. Purchase a SBW Sim Card (Data Purposes ONLY - No Call or Text) and insert it into your 3G capable mobile device. Thus, if you subscribed to an unlimited SBW, you're on your way.

2. Use your current SUN Postpaid SIM and register with the 3G Service of SBW. Then whenever you are using the 3G services of SUN, your monthly bill will be increased.

Quote Originally Posted by king831 View Post
    yes Sun Broadband is in Cebu na and is very tempting ky barato ra but before getting it ask them about their Fair Usage Policy (FUP),instead of getting 2mbps you only get 5kpbs nalang ky murag naay data cap
    I am not quite sure what you mean by only 5kbps. I believe the data cap is talking about the monthly usage (example: A maximum of 5GB can be downloaded every month)

Quote Originally Posted by josefarrugia View Post
    I am not quite sure what you mean by only 5kbps. I believe the data cap is talking about the monthly usage (example: A maximum of 5GB can be downloaded every month)
    thats what i read in some forums but will have to ask suncellular about this,are you using sun broadband,if yes how is it,have you tried torrent download?

thats what i read in some forums but will have to ask suncellular about this,are you using sun broadband,if yes how is it,have you tried torrent download?
    I tried doing a speed test in the SUN Shop in Ayala, however, I have yet to try downloading a torrent. And I haven't purchased a SUN SBW as the prepaid plan is a little bit off the roof in terms of price - P1895.

Although, I have plans in purchasing a 3rd party 3.5G/HSDPA modem and inserting the SUN SBW sim in it and see how things go from then on.

Quote Originally Posted by josefarrugia View Post
    Although, I have plans in purchasing a 3rd party 3.5G/HSDPA modem and inserting the SUN SBW sim in it and see how things go from then on.
    ok that would be great,feedbacks nya,thanks

nice lge ni...

ok that would be great,feedbacks nya,thanks
    Or I can try unlocking the Smart 3G USB Modem and use the SUN SBW Sim there to see how it is.

im just waiting for the unli 3G on mobile phones.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast