Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    first off, i can't see anything on your post. it's only when i REPLY WITH QUOTE was i able to read it
    if naa ka adblock add on, try e "pause on this site". tungod na sa ads nga naka butang sa kilid sa content ni TS check ni nga screenshot https://prnt.sc/qkw4ht
    Last edited by boang3000; 01-08-2020 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jessie68 View Post
    My GF broke up with me for 1 month nah ang nilabay. But up to know sige ghapon ko try ug win back niya. Walay third party sa amoang pag buwag.
    I just remember my experience. hahahaha

it took me more than 2 years to accept things and had to go for counselling for me to cope up. yes it was an end of my world when we broke up but now i can laugh about it still we are not friends we both deleted and block each other. Yes until now i still miss him. As
    time goes I also realised I need to give myself time to heal and to be happy. Had to move on and accept things even how hard and painful it is. As i said it took me 2 years and that 2 years is like a roller coaster ride, today I can accept next week I am sad next week I'll be okay and so on and so forth. As days turns to weeks, weeks turns to months, months turns to year I become stronger and loving myself. and just last year I can say it is worth it to let go of that person who you loved so much. Sometimes, we need to say good bye and live our life without them. As I do believe if we are meant to be with that person time will allow us to meet again and rekindle what he had before.

To answer your question TS, the best time is whenever you are ready to face the music and to heal yourself from that relationship you had.

Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.
    Loved to read your blog. I would like to suggest you that traffic show most people read blogs on Mondays. So it should encourage blogger to write new write ups over the weekend primarily https://yourbestdate.org/loveagain-review/
    Although this chat is relatively old, it was interesting to read ...

My advice to you, TS, is if feel pa nimo mag sigeg effort2x ug lanat2x niya, then by all means go, go ahead! Until moabot ang time nga ikaw na mismo moingon sa imong self, yufak aning bayhana ngita tag lain bi.

Quote Originally Posted by raissah View Post
    My advice to you, TS, is if feel pa nimo mag sigeg effort2x ug lanat2x niya, then by all means go, go ahead! Until moabot ang time nga ikaw na mismo moingon sa imong self, yufak aning bayhana ngita tag lain bi.
    panagsa lisod pud mo let go rai.. bisan sakit na kaayo.. kupot pa gahapon.. murag signs na gud gi pangita ni TS ani.. naa ka ma advise nga signs mismo? hahah

pangita ng lain..hapit na matapus ang kalibutan

Quote Originally Posted by carbrill View Post
    I just remember my experience. hahahaha

it took me more than 2 years to accept things and had to go for counselling for me to cope up. yes it was an end of my world when we broke up but now i can laugh about it still we are not friends we both deleted and block each other. Yes until now i still miss him. As
    time goes I also realised I need to give myself time to heal and to be happy. Had to move on and accept things even how hard and painful it is. As i said it took me 2 years and that 2 years is like a roller coaster ride, today I can accept next week I am sad next week I'll be okay and so on and so forth. As days turns to weeks, weeks turns to months, months turns to year I become stronger and loving myself. and just last year I can say it is worth it to let go of that person who you loved so much. Sometimes, we need to say good bye and live our life without them. As I do believe if we are meant to be with that person time will allow us to meet again and rekindle what he had before.

To answer your question TS, the best time is whenever you are ready to face the music and to heal yourself from that relationship you had.

Tinood jud ni bah... naay times na okay kaau ko and naa sad times na mag huna2 ko niya...mingawon ko... blocked ko in all forms of commu pero bsag kahibaw ko na blocked ko mu messaged ghpon ko, mu try ghapon ko tawag... I can say wla pako ka get over jud... kay naa koy feeling na naa jud something pa para namo...I dont know if she is dating or in a relationship but the last time we talked she said dli sami mag love2 and mag focus sami sa amo mga tagsa2 ka goals...lisud e think na cya man ako inspiration unta to achieved my goals, cya ang maka pa inspire nako ug sulod sa work. Pero lisod jud...I did try to date other girls pero dli nako mallikayan jud na maka huna2 ko niya...kay happy judko sa iyaha man...grabe iyang pag pangga sa akoa...

TS normal rana imong na feel... dili siya ra ang taw aning kalibutana..ayaw cgeg pamugos..move on

Quote Originally Posted by jessie68 View Post
    Tinood jud ni bah... naay times na okay kaau ko and naa sad times na mag huna2 ko niya...mingawon ko... blocked ko in all forms of commu pero bsag kahibaw ko na blocked ko mu messaged ghpon ko, mu try ghapon ko tawag... I can say wla pako ka get over jud... kay naa koy feeling na naa jud something pa para namo...I dont know if she is dating or in a relationship but the last time we talked she said dli sami mag love2 and mag focus sami sa amo mga tagsa2 ka goals...lisud e think na cya man ako inspiration unta to achieved my goals, cya ang maka pa inspire nako ug sulod sa work. Pero lisod jud...I did try to date other girls pero dli nako mallikayan jud na maka huna2 ko niya...kay happy judko sa iyaha man...grabe iyang pag pangga sa akoa...
    move on nah TS...

Hold on to how long will it takes to hold on to...as Time heals all wounds...get to know each other more everyday. first before anythig else...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast