Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    After sa Labirynth boss

Witch>Elementalist/Occultist/Necro

Templar>Inquisitor/?/? nalimot nako hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by boang3000 View Post
    mao ba na ang quest na murag mo change job ba ka? kalimot nmn ko hehe

Here is the link.. https://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/classes

Once you finish the first Lab run you choose a class and that character will be stuck there.. but the points you place there can be reset if you want to.. but it is costly in terms of currency XD..

You cant change ascendancy class (jobs) but you can reset your points.. if you ask in english i can enlighten you guys hahaha..

Still looking for casual or semi casual people to populate the guild named " Death Masterz"

Up for today.. anyone interested ??

Anyone interested..

whats up guys..

Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post
    Here is the link.. https://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/classes

Once you finish the first Lab run you choose a class and that character will be stuck there.. but the points you place there can be reset if you want to.. but it is costly in terms of currency XD..

You cant change ascendancy class (jobs) but you can reset your points.. if you ask in english i can enlighten you guys hahaha..
    I will try this one once I get back online I just got back from my holiday. Do you have discord?

Quote Originally Posted by boang3000 View Post
    I will try this one once I get back online I just got back from my holiday. Do you have discord?

I dont.. am more active on whatsapp and viber.. i dont even use fb or the messenger lol

Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post
    I dont.. am more active on whatsapp and viber.. i dont even use fb or the messenger lol
    if you're online try adding me this ign: triggerhorrdorr

Path of Exile is an excellent game. Though it's free to play, it has all of the content and polishes you'd expect from a retail package. Path of Exile offers a long, fully voice-driven campaign and a wealth of lore to discover. Although Path of Exile is primarily geared towards single-player and cooperative multiplayer, it offers a number of PvP (Player vs Player) features if you want the glory of fighting with fellow players. And if you need guide, you can visit here.

10.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12