Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Naa jud dude. And its a major center pa. Starting lang nman. May mas mababa pa sa 10k, basic as in. Im nt gna mention it na lang.

ako pa nimo ts, pag-convergys nalang kung sweldo imong apas

Dili man daw mao iya. Nahan man gud cya mkahibalo sa range. Posting that info in open forum soundz like a no.. No.. Just my opinion. Sa pm ok pa ata. Pag emax na lang, sure jud na dako.

Quote Originally Posted by planet_ttc View Post
    Dili man daw mao iya. Nahan man gud cya mkahibalo sa range. Posting that info in open forum soundz like a no.. No.. Just my opinion. Sa pm ok pa ata. Pag emax na lang, sure jud na dako.
    nothing absolutely wrong with that. you can even do a query in jobstreet and thats an open public site in fact its a good advantage to know how much is the industry rate more or less for your position, so you'll know your bounds when you negotiate. there's really no hard written rule. what's a no-no is to to divulge the exact amount in your payslip and start comparing it with each other. but then again there's no written rule, just a matter of professionalism to keep it confidential

U shud have stated the purpose at first. Hu knws if ur frm some media cmpany or newsprint. To gv u an answer, most big players in the call center industry, they pay 12k++. Why worry abt salary? Worry abt being hired first. Just my 2 cents.
    Being hired is a given. Especially for those who have call center experience already. Being so, they have the option to move on to greener pastures. You know in other areas/countries, salary rates are not "heavily guarded secrets". Ideally, they are openly posted beside the position being advertised. That's only fair.

I dont think its a no-no at all to discuss compensation. It can even be enlightening.

uu labi na sa CHASE nga pirti rabang lisura

Even here, salary range are advertised. I thought u were aftr exact figures. Sori for that. In general, salary is nt the prime cnsideration for me, 12k+ is gud enuf. The cmpany shud also have a gud hmo and benefit package.
    Ive pm'ed u some list.
    Last edited by planet_ttc; 01-22-2010 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Add cmment

Even here, salary range are advertised. I thought u were aftr exact figures. Sori for that. In general, salary is nt the prime cnsideration for me, 12k+ is gud enuf. The cmpany shud also have a gud hmo and benefit package.
    Ive pm'ed u some list.
    yes just salary ranges. thank you. peace..

convergys w/ xperiece 16k + 2.5 allowance + nyt diff

convergys...around 15k starting (with allowance 17k) and as much as 40k...agent level...hope this helps..

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast