Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

sa xlibris kay mga graduates rman ila dawaton.. not sure if they have changed that policy...
    sa sykes ky pwede ka pa fix sked if student ka =)

Quote Originally Posted by princize View Post
    hey guys... I know, there are lots of call center companies here in Cebu, that's why I badly need you help. What call center do you know that their usual business operation is fixed graveyard schedule?
    I am an IT 3rd year student, then available rah ko sa training and work sched na pang-gabie... Hope kanang call center pud na dali rah sudlan.. please guys, post whatever is in your that can help me.. Thnx!!!!
    as for the moment i cant think of any call center here in cebu that offers (real) fixed schedule..
    there are other accounts that stick to their schedule for weeks or for months and will change depending on how much workforce is needed.. but most likely majority of call centers have shifting schedule for all accounts and are mostly graveyard and some in the morning..
    if youre planning to join a call center industry while youre still on your degree, chances are they will question your amenability for erratic/shifring schedules and worst thing is that they will not hire you because of this. I think joining the call center industry is not feasible for you as of now because of the nature of the job and aside from this i believe you will be finishing your course in a year right? and this entails great dedication for your course to finish your dissertation or thesis as this could be a great hindrance for your requirements at school. (i know this because im an IT fresh grad and time management is very difficult to manage during this time) murag naga work nsad ka sa call center ani cge buhat ug thesis. but the point is don't gamble yourself with this proposition, if you're trying to have extra income you can try freelance jobs... then after you can join the call center industry if you want to and you can pursue a higher degree while working..
    hope this was helpful to you..

Blog Entries
    to all commenter on this thread especially to mike_nemisis:
    Thank you so much guys sa suggestions, really do appreciate but as I said, wanna have some job for my studies pud coz there's a possibility that I can't continue my studies this year coz of financial probs.. u know, practicality, that is why call center is my priority. Hope u guys understand me... niwiese, concern kaayo mo duh, thank you so much for your very helpful comments.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    no such thing... naa'y call center ingon "no swing shifts" pero naa gihapon shifting...
    im from 1&1 and we have a Permanent Night Shift...But you have to apply for that. mo agi pa ka ung swing before ka maka Permanent. Daghan na ko ka team nga ni graduate tungod sa 1&1

murag para nku once nana ka sa callcenter. murag imo ra sturyahan mng sup or TL na mag request ka ug sched tungod nag school ka. hatagan rman kag chance ana mka sabot rana. mao mana akng gbuhat.

Quote Originally Posted by princize View Post
    hey guys... I know, there are lots of call center companies here in Cebu, that's why I badly need you help. What call center do you know that their usual business operation is fixed graveyard schedule?
    I am an IT 3rd year student, then available rah ko sa training and work sched na pang-gabie... Hope kanang call center pud na dali rah sudlan.. please guys, post whatever is in your that can help me.. Thnx!!!!
    you can apply sa ELI Global dha sa may ramos, 8th/9th floor Bigfoot Bldg...naka work ko dha before, fixed ila sked (10pm-7am/11am-8am), then sat/sun ang off...OR if madawat ka by any other callcenter, juz inform then that u are a student at the same time, they might ask you for your schedule sa classes nimu so that they can make adjustments sa imo schedule sa work...hope this helps...good luck...
    Last edited by juleskiboi; 05-17-2010 at 11:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    tnx sa tnan suggestions... niwies I've got call center job karong summer lang and EOC na dayon ko this JUly... (S_ _ _! happens, hehe) timing kaayo kay naa naku pang-tuition for one sem.. hehe tnx kaau ninyo.. maybe next top will be 1 & 1..

Quote Originally Posted by juleskiboi View Post
    you can apply sa ELI Global dha sa may ramos, 8th/9th floor Bigfoot Bldg...naka work ko dha before, fixed ila sked (10pm-7am/11am-8am), then sat/sun ang off...OR if madawat ka by any other callcenter, juz inform then that u are a student at the same time, they might ask you for your schedule sa classes nimu so that they can make adjustments sa imo schedule sa work...hope this helps...good luck...
    11am to 8AM or PM??

i am also looking for part time work if i won't pass with the working scholarship in school
    and i would also like to work EVEN if i would pass [hopeful] the working scholarship so that i could finance a bit with my family and to myself also [ self support todo kayod gyud ba. ]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by browniies View Post
    11am to 8AM or PM??

i am also looking for part time work if i won't pass with the working scholarship in school
    and i would also like to work EVEN if i would pass [hopeful] the working scholarship so that i could finance a bit with my family and to myself also [ self support todo kayod gyud ba. ]
    try 1&1 if ganahan ka mo support sa imong study I can guarantee you that 1&1 can help you with that.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy View Post
    try 1&1 if ganahan ka mo support sa imong study I can guarantee you that 1&1 can help you with that.

1&1??
    di ra ba ko tantong maayo when it comes to computer stuffs like kanang webhosting churva.
    mada ra nako kanan gyund plainly nga CC agents like CSR positions.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast