Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: HTC Wildfire ---> Some apps and games reviews (Android OS)

Just wait for official updates nlang bro.... i know good ug device updates ang HTC..

want to share: even dli ko wildfire user hehe

one app i like is the BIBLE one thing nice is if di ka nahan mo read the verses you have the option to have it read..imo ra i tap ang speaker icon below then a male voice will read it for you...

i was planning to get the wildfire s last week but eventually got the samsung galaxy ace ky i prefer bigger screens hehe dako kau kog fingers..

other apps installed;

bible
    facebook
    twitter
    angry birds
    aldiko (e-reader)

Blog Entries

@trazee nice updates bro... I love the angry bird.. hehehe..

Battery Saver Tips:

I've installed a battery saver application and tried if its helping me save battery life. What I did is to combine 2 great appz.

Battery Saviour: its a battery monitoring appz with the ability to disable automatically some components on your phone that drains the battery like wifi, bluetooth, data sync, brightness and let you set on where exactly it will run. It also has an overall percentage of the battery life. I've chosen the customized option where I can choose what ever I want. You can download it @ Android Market and its free.

Advanced Task Killer by InfoLife: There's 2 types of Task Killer @ Android Market and I have chosen this one because its much more effective than the other one ( as I observed it ). Its still have the auto kill features and the difference about the two is that, this one really kills the appz that are not in use even though its idle or lock...

Combining the two appz, my battery is currently @ 39% and its unplugged for 18h 33m. I played with my phone, wifi, surf for about 2 hours, a little bit of calling and txting...

Hope this will help you guys..

PS: Still trying to know why people wants to root or change the software of their wildfire.. Yes maybe on some aspects, it doesn't have flash player (which I've done something to make my phone works with website videos.. Yesterday I've watched Naruto and Bleach on my phone. I'll share what I did to you guys next week), no live wallpaper, and more but for me its still a great phone to have...

For me, its a little IPhone 4... ^^

I don't really think android needs a task manager. kung imo I minimize ang usa ka app, it goes to a "sleep" state. try to google and you would read a lot about it.

a lot, if not most devs also do not nclude task managers in their custom ROMs.

Blog Entries

its not a task manager dude... its a task killer... it kills the thing that's draining your battery.. like running applications, etc... you should read first what's stated.. thanks ^^

try to search sa google bro if unsay usual problema sa mga android phones... its their battery life... You need to know more pasad bro... ^^

Task Killing is different with Task Managing... just highlighting my point... ^^
    Last edited by johnmarwel; 06-19-2011 at 04:51 AM.

no, kung imo patyon mga services, I-rerun ra gihapon na ni android. maka hinay ra na sa imong phone.

ako wa koy gamit gamit mga task manager or killers. wa koy problema sa.battery.

kung gusto ka mutanaw what's eating up your battery, go to settings, about phone, battery use.

most of the time ang stray apps na kusog mukaon ug battery kay katong naay auto updates/sync so make sure to turn that option off. if pinakataas ang display or system idle, you're good

Boss john, maka run ni imo wildfire ug official plants vs zombies game? Thanks

Blog Entries

@ocelot you can actually use the ignore settings of the application to ignore the phone services... depende na sa pag settings nimo... ok raman akoa..

@jhnpl yes... makadownload and play ka ug PVZ using your wildfire.. I'll pm you the link... but before that set your phone first to allow it to install programs that are not from android market... para maka install jud cya...

@johnmarwel - I guess that's what's good about andoid. it's do what ever suits you best.

naay bag.o na wildfire mas dako2 na og resolution so maka duwa na og mga games na dako2 og resolution

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast