Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Gaming PC or Gaming Laptop?

for best of both worlds... better to have "one rig for its intended application"... joke3x... hehehe... pero, naa'y uban peeps na mo himo ani... i'm one... dili lang gud mga mahalon na components... pwede ra man share ang monitor pud for the desktops... ayayayay...

and yes, for mobility, go for the notebook...

TS, need ka ug decision analysis ani gyud... in real world, you can't get both as you've mentioned in just one rig... you shall sacrifice your other "wants"... pili-a kun asa ang mas preferred nimo gyud...

Kung ako pangutan-on, Gaming PC ako pilion.

gaming pc jud, para choi2 ranang gaming laptop. dman jud ka kasugakud ug gaming laptop sa battery ra..
    kng cge ka DL para torrent dn 24/7 den mag gaming sad ka, i wud recommend a vcard that has good performance and low power consumption. HD 6850 wud fit that needs.

gaming pc para way lalis

gaming pc para pwede u ka upgrade.

Desktop nalang...i minimize ra ang accessories na imong i-attach... or turn off the monitor kung way gamit...

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnir View Post
    but if important jud sa imo ang mobility, and pure torrenting imo gipangita, palit atong router nga pwede magtorrent while off ang system. direct to hdd ang files.
    murag naa puy NAS nga naay built-in torrent client...

Thanks bros. Will build a Gaming PC instead. And then just buy a normal laptop for my 24/7 rig

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertCruz View Post
    Thanks bros. Will build a Gaming PC instead. And then just buy a normal laptop for my 24/7 rig

bro, welcome to the "one rig for its intended application"...

Dive into the thrilling world of retro bowl, the best online football game that captures the essence of classic sports gaming. Retro Bowl offers a perfect blend of strategy, management, and action, allowing players to lead their team to victory while making critical decisions both on and off the field. Whether you're calling plays, managing your roster, or making tough financial choices, Retro Bowl provides a nostalgic yet challenging experience for football fans. The game's retro-inspired graphics and engaging gameplay keep you hooked, making it a must-play for anyone looking to relive the golden age of football gaming. Immerse yourself in Retro Bowl today and discover why it's the ultimate football game for enthusiasts everywhere.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12