Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: What do you prefer? Sub? or dubbed?

Quote Originally Posted by jumps_zilla
    not to sound unpatriotic but most tagalog dubs are so bad. there is no life in the voice actors' voices at all. the only exceptions would be the original tagalog dubs of yuyu hakusho (on IBC 13) and slam dunk (on ABC5).
    i have to agree with you on this one. that's why i get discouraged from watching some anime on the local channels as much as i like the series.

really? i can't compare mn gud coz i haven't seen the 1st Tagalog dubbed versions of Yuyu Hakusho and Slam Dunk, sa GMA naman lng ko kita ana nila...mao naanad nalang pud ko...ehehe...=p

hehehe hinuon katong sa yuyu ni tnaw jud ko ato sa gma coz nabitin ko sa ibc after they discontinued it. may gni gi tiwas jud sa GMA ang kato na series.

btw, tinuod ba jud nga si angel locsin daw nagdala s voice sa katong girl sa initial D?

Quote Originally Posted by gaily_girl
    hehehe hinuon katong sa yuyu ni tnaw jud ko ato sa gma coz nabitin ko sa ibc after they discontinued it. may gni gi tiwas jud sa GMA ang kato na series.

btw, tinuod ba jud nga si angel locsin daw nagdala s voice sa katong girl sa initial D?

noh? i dunno, parehas ba ang tingog? wa mn ko kabantay kay dili man kaau ko sweto ni Angel Locsin kay Kampanerang Kubz mn ako tan-awn...lolz

Quote Originally Posted by gaily_girl

actually they did finish yuyu hakusho on IBC 13; they aired the whole series more than once i think. hehe

they did? hehehe i must've been too late in watching it, coz after a few eps i remembered waiting for the next one, pero wala na man jud nag salida...

just beware of REALLY BADLY DONE fansubs...

Quote Originally Posted by jumps_zilla
    just beware of REALLY BADLY DONE fansubs...Â*

Yeah...i've seen a TOTALLY freaking dubbed Wedding Peach in Solar channel...it was really freaky, mind u...i wasn't able to sleep because i was too upset about it...wahahaha...

Momoko's voice was like a male's voice, sounded like a heavy-set old woman who does not know how to speak English... Hinagi's was very shrill, too shrill in fact, you can't understand what she's shouting about... Yuri's voice was alright, but to sum it up, their English was bisdak, gahi kaayuuuuuuu!!! maka-highblood, ngano kaha to cla knsa'y ga-suhol ato nila...

@ marcelle_A2 : just like there are BAD subtitiled anime, there are also completely idiotic dubbed anime.

wah? nag show diay og wedding peach sa solar sa? lolz...i used to like that series mskin mura rip-off kaau cya sa sailormoon!

anyone seen ragnarok the animation nga dubbed? bati-an jud lagi ko ato, bati kaau ang voice atong hunter, it was weird! i mean ok just coz diay brown cya skin ingon ana-on nila pagdala sa voice? tsk tsk tsk...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast