Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: the VS. thread

Blog Entries

Default the VS. thread

yep, indeed i agree that the batman movies did not do justice to the comic book character. when one reads the comics, one is impressed and at the same time confused at the difference of what batman is on paper as compared to what he is on film. when one hears the word 'batman' what come to one's mind is not the comic book character but either george clooney, michael keaton or that silly cartoon character that was made decades ago.

i have read some batman books, carlo. but i do not know. i just dont like his character from the very beginning. yes, perhaps DD is a rip-off of batman, but i tend to lean towards DD rather than to batman.
    “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.” - Chuck Palahniuk

Default Re: the VS. thread

[size=14px]Based on the COMIC (not movie, tv series or cartoon)
    Who would win in a fight? Please support and state your reasons.
    [/size]
    [size=15px]2.) The Living Tribunal (Marvel comics) versus The Spectre II (DC comics)[/size]

Default the VS. thread

Quote Originally Posted by gareb
    a big if.

daredevil is known for his quick reflexes...
    this is true. why? daredevil can sense muscle tension, heart rate, chemical imbalance and whatsoever and can READ an opponent on when he is going to attack. that is why he could tag spider-man( who's reflexes is 15 times than a normal human)

im not saying that this will win the fight against batman.

some people (comic FANBOYS) say that batman knows 127 forms of martial arts. now i dont know if it is true but i just cant believe a normal human can attain this within the age of 35( yep thats batman's age)

Default Re: the VS. thread

[quote="patrixxx73"]
    [size=14px]Based on the COMIC (not movie, tv series or cartoon)
    Who would win in a fight? Please support and state your reasons.
    [/size]
    [size=15px]2.) The Living Tribunal (Marvel comics) versus The Spectre II (DC comics)[/size]

this is a toughie. now i know that LT is marvel's almighty (get it? living TRIbunal= father,son and holy spirit). DC's spectre IS the wrath of god.

i dont know. i havent read much on both characters to actually decide.

Default the VS. thread

way makadaug pariha sila naay sungay..

Default the VS. thread

Quote Originally Posted by DrE

some people (comic FANBOYS) say that batman knows 127 forms of martial arts. now i dont know if it is true but i just cant believe a normal human can attain this within the age of 35( yep thats batman's age)
    Please bear in mind that Bruce had been preparing for his role as a crime fighter since he was a little boy.

Default the VS. thread

electra or catwoman ?

Default the VS. thread

Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Borromeo

Please bear in mind that Bruce had been preparing for his role as a crime fighter since he was a little boy.

i know that anything can happen in comics but i just cant see someone mastering almost all forms of martial arts in one lifetime. lets not forget that bats is also an accomplished forensic scientist also.

dc states that batman symbolizes what man can accomplish with determination and work but this clearly is unbelievable and exagerated that batman is a master of 127 styles. but hey its comics.

Quote Originally Posted by zerk
    electra or catwoman ?
    eleKtra = trained assasin, wields 2 sais
    catwoman = thief/ burglar , uses whip and sharp claws and oh yes a magdalene.

you choose

Default the VS. thread

my bad. wrong spelling. hehehee

I think this has been done in the lame dc vs. marvel comics. forgot who won though...

my bet- elektra coz she shows more skin. bwahhahahhaa

Default the VS. thread

Quote Originally Posted by zerk
    electra or catwoman ?
    [size=20px]Elektra![/size]

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast