Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

kung biga ra ang palabihon, ingon ana jud. acting without thinking. ug acting without thinking the consequence later. hangtod naay mga taw nga ingon ani, bahala pag mag hilak ug dugo ang masakitan, wala silay paki. ang importante nila, sila, ilang kalipay, me, myself and i na permi. dili na question pa maya, laki ug babay...it boils down to character

90%? When was this survey done and who was involved? Lol.. I know a lot of gay couples who broke up for reasons other than infidelity. If you're somehow implying this trait is exclusive to homosexual relationships, that's just sad and you need to get out more. This doesn't happen just to gay relationships. There is infidelity in straight relationships too. The key word there is "usually". And that's a really bad way to start an inquiry. It is not a fact, it is a subjective opinion based on what you've observed. But it does not necessarily mean it's true. It is a severe generalization and puts gay relationships in bad light, especially for some of us who actually have healthy, working relationships.

gi cheatan siguro ka ug maya TS noh?

D man kuno mabuntis ang mga maya maong gabiga perme.

how did you arrive sa 90%? unsa ang 10% remaining? haha trololol

Magbuot mong TS kung para niya 90%. Siguro sa mga nabal-an niya na maya relationship mao na porsyento na issue. Tinuod po. hahaha

Mastrong jud daun mga pipol no.. Hala relax lang.. Ehehhe

Quote Originally Posted by pirehro View Post
    gi cheatan siguro ka ug maya ts noh? :d
    oo... Tama.. Kapila na...

sausage fest man tirada.. haha!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast