Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

depends on you... but diba naa pa mn na 40 days or something sa patay?
    kung ako lang ha, i-postpone nako ang wedding.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Akong advice:

Kung kaslonon gani mo,
    hangyo-a ang imong mga relatives nga dili sa mamatay, kay magpakasal pa ka. hehehe

Blog Entries
    @Soul Doctor

hahhaha... naunsa...

@d`monyita

Right.. It is a priority since those who are wed are still alive. They ought to prioritize the alive than the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by cosplay View Post
    @
    @d`monyita

Right.. It is a priority since those who are wed are still alive. They ought to prioritize the alive than the dead.
    Korex! And who says that getting married is NOT RESPECTING the dead? Ang akin lang ba... we should celebrate the life that was. Especially since matanda na ang namatay. Did the grandma know of the wedding or was she too uhhh balik-bata that she could not tell anything anymore? Did the old lady approve of the wedding? ALL THE MORE reason to go thru with it.

Besides...what can the old lady do if you do not follow the tiguwang in their pamahiins and get married? Mumultuhin ba kayo? Sowsme.

I read a story before... TRUE ito ha... of a brother who lost ALL 3 sisters in a car crash the day before or two days before his wedding. They were on their way to a dinner with the betrothed couple in another part of their state when they met their untimely deaths.

Of course the parents were devastated. Of course the brother was devastated. But they all agreed. The girls would have wanted the wedding to go on. So they had the wedding and celebrated not just the start of the new life of the couple but also the lives that the three sisters led.

(I am currently searching for the link to the story --- please be patient lol)

Now...di ba mas grabe yon?

Blog Entries
    Grabe talaga... I just heard of this thing and it somehow devastated me.. pero inspiring yung story..

mo sabot rmn sad cguro ang ni pahuway oi... ok rah na pananghid lang mo hehe,,

thank's sa inyu opinion!

10.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12