Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Have you heard about NCR Cebu Development Center, Inc.?

way ayo ila manager uy - si espag.. hapit tanan nila nga pioneering engineers kay namahawa na..
    samot pa gyud nga naa sila gikuha adviser nga foreigner... samot ka way ayo..

Quote Originally Posted by moongk
    way ayo ila manager uy - si espag.. hapit tanan nila nga pioneering engineers kay namahawa na..
    samot pa gyud nga naa sila gikuha adviser nga foreigner... samot ka way ayo..
    Nice input you have there bro... yup I heard that NCR Cebus' management is one of the worst too much politics, I hear about that manager too (they call them Migs short for Miguel) and some of the kISS-ASS Team leaders.

I don't know NCR that well but if you're referring to the bald American with the initials L.K. sa "adviser na foreigner" phrase, then I worked with this guy before when he was still the head-honcho at Lear (MEPZ 2). He uses the F word a lot and usually steals good ideas from his people and from vendors. He fired people who aren't his Yes-Men or Yes-Women until finally his own ass got kicked out of Lear. So tinuod dyud, "people reap what they sow." I don't know if NCR knows him like I do. This guy is full of himself, doesn't eat with his men (pirmi mu lunch out) unlike the other Americans at Lear like Roger Looney and Raghu. I just hope the NCR top-brass finds out the "real" deal with this guy before he destroys NCR. Ang problema lang kung ang manager na inyo gi-mention pareha batasan ni L.K., patay.

kaila diay ka ani nya @cmontoya? kaila ang mngmt k L.K. kay taga lear sad bya na si migs. ako ra sad maingon based sa ako nadunggan kay kusog2 pud ang politics pero more on the management level na. ang mga rank and file kay wa may pakialam anang politics.

then naa clay policy nga i-agreement na nila ang mga company nga mu pirate sa ila employee aron d na kabalhin. pero sila mismo kay kusog mamirate sa ubang company. dont you think thats unfair and it sucks for the employees.

@Maverick18: I used to be in IT sales (Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Sun Microsystems) and sold UNIX workstations to Lear. Lear (MEPZ2) was a happy place before Darth L.K. came along. I really don't know why Lear USA decided to boot out the two good directors (one American, one Filipino) for L.K. Darth L.K. must have been a pretty good a$$-ki$$er. The first indication I had that this guy was "evil" was when I suggested a solution to their bandwidth problems at Lear. He called a meeting and suggested the same solution to his staff without crediting me. Okay ra unta kung nipalit nako pero nipalit man sa lain. Maayo kayo laki no? Nakadawat naman ni death threats mao bitaw nag-request sa PNP ug additional "bodyguards" tung naa pa siya Lear. Gi-fire out niya isa ka empleyado without cause. Malas niya apo sa general (kalimot ko unsa branch sa military).

I don't know who "San Miguel Beer" is, but he must have been one of Darth L.K.'s Sith apprentice.

OT naman ko siguro ani, sorry kaayo.

WAHAHAHAHA.. good thing i did not accept their offer now i know how evil ang ila mga boss.

Nice discussion you have there bros, yup NCR took L.K. as Consultant early this year or late last year. L.K. brought many bad changes around the organization, the nice flextime from 6am-1pm went FIXTIME "you set the time you come in to work (for example 9am) and if you came late (let say 9:01) then your considered late" so they called it FIXTIME =) And because of that, some good performing engineers that I know left the company. They tend to keep on changing good policies that are advantageous to the employees without even asking their opinion, anyway they always said "Global Policy". It's a bad move for NCR to hire this man, and so with hiring migs, a good example of bad management.

Still inviting former ex-NCRs to add some comments in here may it be good or not so good...

@marcus: He he. Managers should read more "Dilbert" books.

cguro igo sila atong mail nga most employees resign because of their managers. sakto jud ka, daghan jud daw reklamo ang mga employees tungod sa mga bag-ong g-impliment nga policies nga in truth wa man jud to niaffect sa productivity sa una.

@Maverick18: The best people to "consult" with are the employees. I think NCR's managers forgot this management best practice. I don't know L.K.'s background prior Lear but if he has no IT industry background, then what the heck was (or is) he doing at NCR?

They also forgot another management best practice, "if it aint' broke, don't fix it." Meaning, if the processes (including policies) of a company are still effective, then efficiency issues ra dapat i-address. Kung dili na effective, maski unsa pana ka-efficient, kahinanglan ilisan or i-change na process.

His lack of hair reflects the insides of his brains, er, skull, wala di-ay brains. Hot air ra. Puro pamalikas ra kabao ani. Asa ka kita director usa ka company sige F this, F that maski atubangan vendors. Murag kanto boy.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast