Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by erwin_rommel View Post
    minimize ninyo pag ayo ang foods nga maka spike sa inyo bloodsugar like rice, corn, wheat, oatmeal, flour og milk. kana pud processed food nga combination of fat and sugar like cakes, ice cream, milk shakes. Also sugary drinks, alcoholic drinks og fruit juices. mas maayo inyo kan on ang fruit as a whole than inyo i juice. Ang nindot kan on if ga budget kay utan bisaya nga naay isda nga gi subak. Pwedi pod kamote inyo kan on permi instead of rice. ok ra ang meat basta dili lang kanang gi timplahan og daghan nga asukal. inyo huna2x on permi is protein+sugar is not good, same with fat+sugar. I know its hard but better change your lifestyle while you are not yet too old and your other organs are still working.

- - - Updated - - -

In addition, my bloodsugar last 2012 was border line high and both of my parents and grandparents are diabetics. During my last blood test (2015), the doctor told me my blood sugar level very good.
    tnx au sa advised boss... ill limit na gyud ug control sa kana nga mga pagkaon... diabetic gyud me na family...

Just an advice. You also need to have supplement support.

Quote Originally Posted by the_guardian View Post
    @brownie

what's DM-2? diabetes milletus stage 2?
    type 1, type 2, gestation/pregnancy DM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo937 View Post
    Just an advice. You also need to have supplement support.
    taking supplements is just a band aid solution. Change in lifestyle is the correct solution.

taking supplements is just a band aid solution. Change in lifestyle is the correct solution.
    like i said, you ALSO need to have supplement support. that meant having to change your lifestyle too, including diet and exercise. its not a band aid solution.

like i said, you ALSO need to have supplement support. that meant having to change your lifestyle too, including diet and exercise. its not a band aid solution.
    supplements are needed only if you are deficient on something. If you have noticed, most supplements from forever living, e-excel, uno, amway, ect go out of market after a few years. Most of them give results on its first few months of use. After sometime, it will not have as much effect anymore. My parents have tried them, showed good results at first then the effects declined. If you are eating good quality fresh food that is closest to nature, you will not need supplements.

17 yrs na diabetic ako bana. Pinaka taas na sugar niya 400, na admit sya ani ...then 250 dinhi nagdugay ug stay. Humana ko anang mga supplements pag undangan balik taas sugar. Magkugi ko ug juice aning ampalaya 3x a day monaog sa 160-180. Karon iya sugar naana sa 100-109 but nag take ni sya ug metformin 500mg hcl once a day. Duna ko nakit-an video gikan sa Molecular Doctor, retired pinoy sa gawas, ingon sya the rise of blood sugar is caused by deficit of 6 minerals.

You need to eat these food. (naa dinhi ang minerals kinahanglan para moubos ang blood sugar)
    2 ka hilaw na itlog fertilized, mixed with 12 ka sili kulikot.
    drink 15 glasses of water with sea salt
    half cooked veg kangkong, alugbati or sweet potato tops and lato salad
    saging saba (uncooked) kanang hinog, don't eat more than 6pcs.

Mao ni sya Dr Jaime Dy Liacco https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32IrnwA0sJs

Quote Originally Posted by op2nd View Post
    17 yrs na diabetic ako bana. Pinaka taas na sugar niya 400, na admit sya ani ...then 250 dinhi nagdugay ug stay. Humana ko anang mga supplements pag undangan balik taas sugar. Magkugi ko ug juice aning ampalaya 3x a day monaog sa 160-180. Karon iya sugar naana sa 100-109 but nag take ni sya ug metformin 500mg hcl once a day. Duna ko nakit-an video gikan sa Molecular Doctor, retired pinoy sa gawas, ingon sya the rise of blood sugar is caused by deficit of 6 minerals.

You need to eat these food. (naa dinhi ang minerals kinahanglan para moubos ang blood sugar)
    2 ka hilaw na itlog fertilized, mixed with 12 ka sili kulikot.
    drink 15 glasses of water with sea salt
    half cooked veg kangkong, alugbati or sweet potato tops and lato salad
    saging saba (uncooked) kanang hinog, don't eat more than 6pcs.

Mao ni sya Dr Jaime Dy Liacco https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32IrnwA0sJs
    supplements are needed only if you are deficient on something. If you have noticed, most supplements from forever living, e-excel, uno, amway, ect go out of market after a few years. Most of them give results on its first few months of use. After sometime, it will not have as much effect anymore. My parents have tried them, showed good results at first then the effects declined. If you are eating good quality fresh food that is closest to nature, you will not need supplements.

its because they aren't using the highest quality ingredients there is. the effects declined in time because all they (the above mentioned company) want is to have sales. why not chose something that gives you the best? every one needs supplement. thats what others think that they are needed only when theyre deficient on some vitamin. when in fact people needed supplements in order to be healthy. thats why theres degenerative diseases around. thats why its should be balance. diet exercise and supplementation.

juicing doesnt help either. juicing destroys the fiber of the fruit or the vegetable thus only giving you juice. im not saying its bad but its not a solution either.

high blood sugar is caused by the pancreas not excreting enough insulin in our body.
    thus we need to reduce our intake of sugar and sodium (the culprits)
    we need to exercise (30 mins brisk walk everyday minimum)
    eat fruits and veggies (no rice)
    take supplements rich in vitamin c, bioflavanoids, omega 3 fatty acid, rich in EPA And DHA, Coenzyme Q10

lastly not all supplements are created equal so dont expect this to get top quality from the supermarket shelves or pharmacies, they have plenty to choose from. look me up on my own separate thread.

its because they aren't using the highest quality ingredients there is. the effects declined in time because all they (the above mentioned company) want is to have sales. why not chose something that gives you the best? every one needs supplement. thats what others think that they are needed only when theyre deficient on some vitamin. when in fact people needed supplements in order to be healthy. thats why theres degenerative diseases around. thats why its should be balance. diet exercise and supplementation.

juicing doesnt help either. juicing destroys the fiber of the fruit or the vegetable thus only giving you juice. im not saying its bad but its not a solution either.

high blood sugar is caused by the pancreas not excreting enough insulin in our body.
    thus we need to reduce our intake of sugar and sodium (the culprits)
    we need to exercise (30 mins brisk walk everyday minimum)
    eat fruits and veggies (no rice)
    take supplements rich in vitamin c, bioflavanoids, omega 3 fatty acid, rich in EPA And DHA, Coenzyme Q10

lastly not all supplements are created equal so dont expect this to get top quality from the supermarket shelves or pharmacies, they have plenty to choose from. look me up on my own separate thread.
    You mean your supplements are essential to humans? Of all the species on earth, we are the only ones who need supplements to stay healthy? I know you are promoting USANA but to say those supplements are needed by everyone is just misinformation. I'm not saying they are bad but they are not essential to be healthy.

4 out of 10 patients of a gastroentorologist (US trained) I know of, in Chong Hua, have random liver disease because of HERBAL & FOOD SUPPLEMENTS! That is a big number.

Paleo/Whole Foods can make a difference. Why can't people adapt the primal way of living? It is so easy preparing your own real foods and exercise/play sports that you like regularly. It is also very easy to eliminate cakes/ice creams/chips/fruit shakes/fruit juices/baked goods and stuffs etc. from your diet.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast