Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

I'm looking for cheap agency for my vacation next month, but ds seems a bad news for this cheap agency...ahaaayyyy most agency nowadays..pabadlong

i have a funny feeling that they used the money that was meant to be for the tour and accomodation booking in to their other business or personal needs. Mao na nga dili na sila kahatag sa travel voucher ky wala na nila na-book ang hotel, sis. Nagkaboang pa siguro na sila ug pangita ug kwarta para itapal atong among gibayad nila.

By the way, found some negative feedbacks about this travel agency "kuno" and this certain agent, lorena. Mao jud siguro ni ilang style/modus. Dugayan kaayo to the point nga ang ila na nuon clients ang makabayad sa hotel abroad. Check the comments on these links:

1. 4 Winds Travel and Tours Feedbacks 1

2. 4 Winds Travel and Tours Feedbacks 2
    Last edited by friedrich; 07-06-2010 at 11:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by friedrich View Post
    i have a funny feeling that they used the money that was meant to be for the tour and accomodation booking in to their other business or personal needs. Mao na nga dili na sila kahatag sa travel voucher ky wala na nila na-book ang hotel, sis. Nagkaboang pa siguro na sila ug pangita ug kwarta para itapal atong among gibayad nila.

By the way, found some negative feedbacks about this travel agency "kuno" and this certain agent, lorena. Mao jud siguro ni ilang style/modus. Dugayan kaayo to the point nga ang ila na nuon clients ang makabayad sa hotel abroad. Check the comments on these links:

1. 4 Winds Travel and Tours Feedbacks 1

2. 4 Winds Travel and Tours Feedbacks 2
    I think ang nag himo ani is the same person lang.As far as I know isa lang man ka client ang nag ka problema.kung bugos ni read back lang ang thread.
    Last edited by godsaint; 07-08-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by godsaint View Post
    I think ang nag himo ani is the same person lang.As far as I know isa lang man ka client ang nag ka problema.kung bugos ni read back lang ang thread.
    the first feedback was last sept 09.. so dli guro usa ka person ang nagbuhat....

We'll see how bogus, sincere, legit or tricky this agency is depending on how soon and if the agency will act on our problem. Bogus document, you can say that again! But we won't say anything more for now as godsaint's wife has FINALLY sent us an e-mail. We are now in the process of waiting (again) for a (promised) refund... Suffice it to say that I'm unhappy with this agency's inefficiency

Update: We got our refund back at last. Thank you, TS.
    Last edited by the Messenger; 07-13-2010 at 11:01 PM. Reason: updated info

Default Re: Cheap Tour Packages(Domestic and International)

do you guys offer packages for sub-agents?

Hi, naa pa ni nga package? Nangita ko good Baguio Tour Package... Airport-Hotel-Baguio vv ang route unta sa transpo. 3D 2N. pls PM me if naa pa ni. thanks!

8.    Advertisement

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819